Short & Simple Example Sentence For Abided | Abided Sentence
- The others abided with me.
- Something of awe and sadness abided with me.
- Truth was truth, and, if received, to be abided by.
- But all things abided eternally as they were in their proper places.
- All his life he had abided by the law, walked uprightly, done his best.
- I think Mother Eve would not have abided long without a milliner.
How To Use Abided In A Sentence?
- The right-hand version shows that the writer has at least made his choice and abided by it.
- His bargain was a hard one, but, having made it, he abided faithfully by its conditions.
- An Israelitish dealer, who happily abided in the city, would have to be called in.
- The resolution by which I have abided was formed as I wandered lonely through the woods.
- It was a dream she had dreamed when a child, that had haunted her girlhood, that had abided since then.
- You could not pass that ribbon of moonshine nor could it pass you, but ever and ever it walked and abided with you.
- I knew not that they were born or should die; but all things abided eternally as they were in their proper places....
- Therefore, that he might show the honor and the submission due unto his parents, he abided with them certain days.
- When it came to the necessary point Adelle, as we have seen, made her own decisions and abided by them, which is more than the strenuous always do.
- Had we abided by this report, in lieu of confiding in our Masters and Pilots, we should have acted better.
- The yeomen, dropping their torches and casting aside their bows, had fled; Alfred alone abided there to do the monster battle.
- Saint Munis, the devout bearer of many relics of saints, was returning from Rome, and of necessity abided there for one night.
- The man, still weak and languid, appeared blissfully contented to enjoy the present, and Helen, who was glad to see him do so, abided her time.
Definition of Abided
(archaic) simple past tense and past participle of abide
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Abided in a sentence
sentence with Abided
Abided used in a sentence
Abided make sentence
make sentence with Abided
make sentence of Abided
Abided sentence in english