Short & Simple Example Sentence For Abundant | Abundant Sentence
- Platinum is by far the most abundant of the six.
- Oxygen is by far the most abundant of all the elements.
- Next to oxygen silicon is the most abundant element.
- Never before had the manifestations been so abundant or so surprising.
- In the form of phosphates it is very abundant and widely distributed.
- These small geckos were much more abundant than the few specimens indicate.
- It is a very valuable ore, but is less abundant than hematite.
- Silicates, carbonates, sulphides, and sulphates are the most abundant salts.
- The demand for the Short-story has called forth an abundant supply.
- The woods of Ambon teem with the abundant bird-life peculiar to the Moluccas.
How To Use Abundant In A Sentence?
- I would not have it supposed that the moose are abundant in any portion of this wilderness.
- But that germ was to produce its abundant and wonderful fruits in the nineteenth century.
- This abundant substance occurs in very perfectly formed crystals or in massive deposits.
- I told him that the hare would become abundant again if it were not beset by so many enemies.
- Rome would abolish or considerably limit the preaching of free and abundant grace to the sinner.
- Art also keeps pace with luxury, and shows abundant life and promise for the future.
- The land was in a high state of cultivation, affording abundant supplies to soldiers and sailors.
- It is not surprising, therefore, that the more abundant capitals are, the lower is the interest.
- Between June 30 and July 2 this species was abundant at a pond in the forest at Toocog.
- Other things also were added to the causes which diminished the abundant fruits of the priestly ministry.
- It does not occur free in nature, but its compounds are very abundant and of the greatest importance.
- Kind offices are, therefore more freely and disinterestedly conferred than in less abundant regions.
- Cottontails range over a larger area in summer than they do in winter because suitable cover and food is more abundant in summer.
- I then asked that we be allowed to build wigwams for shelter, as there was abundant material at hand.
- This is by far the most abundant carbohydrate found in nature, being present especially in seeds and tubers.
- Individuals of this abundant species were most frequently seen in dense bushes along the margins of rivers or small streams.
- Since salt is so abundant in nature it forms the starting point in the preparation of all compounds containing either sodium or chlorine.
- In winter the pochard was abundant on the coast, but as it was one of the shyest of fowl it was always difficult to approach.
- The rich and abundant food that was served him was a disastrous diet for him, even though he did not yield overmuch to his appetite.
- It is not very abundant in any one locality, and it possesses little commercial value save in connection with the iron industry.
- Materials are abundant and practically undisputed, because, as to their myths, savage races have spoken out with freedom.
- The cooing of the nutmeg pigeon, which feeds on the abundant fruit, echoes through the shadowy glades with soothing monotony.
- Where timber is abundant the process is carried out in a wasteful way, by merely covering piles of wood with sod and setting the wood on fire.
- This substance, so abundant in many localities, varies much in composition, but is composed principally of methane.
- In summer, cottontails increased their home ranges 5 to 15 per cent by taking advantage of cover provided by the more abundant vegetation.
- Gradually this rough exterior wears away; and their estimable position, and the abundant emoluments which they enjoy, make them kindly disposed.
- Its name was given to it because of its abundant occurrence in the waters of the Epsom springs in England.
- Mother, forever in vain would then our abundant possessions Prosper before me, and seasons to come be in vain to me fruitful.
- Of the other idealism there are no doubt abundant traces in the language of Kant: and they were greedily fastened on by Schopenhauer.
- Dr Horsfield describes the species, which is abundant in the lower parts of Java, as having the same habit.
Definition of Abundant
Fully sufficient; found in copious supply; in great quantity; overflowing. [First attested around 1350 to 1470.] | Richly supplied; wealthy; possessing in great quantity. [First attested around 1350 to 1470.] | (mathematics) Being an abundant number, i.e. less than the sum of all of its divisors except itself. [First attested in the mid 16th century.]
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Abundant in a sentence
sentence with Abundant
Abundant used in a sentence
Abundant make sentence
make sentence with Abundant
make sentence of Abundant
Abundant sentence in english