Short & Simple Example Sentence For Accents | Accents Sentence
- Quels accents guerriers!
- Her accents cut the silence.
- All of the accents upon all the norms!
- Words with hyphens and accents have been standardised.
- The accents of her candor rebuked his skepticism.
- A voice requested him in friendly accents to lie still.
- Des accents d'ycelle.
- There was a sweetness in her accents that was most persuasive.
- The accents of her voice had seemed to tear at his very heart.
- Some spellings and accents are used inconsistently throughout the text.
- Peter called back in accents that entirely lacked their accustomed gaiety.
- The author's use of accents was retained as printed.
- A man's somewhat querulous accents reached him first.
- The accents of that unknown tongue, Excelsior!
- All this we were told at Wilhelmstrasse 76 in accents of touching sincerity.
- Les gens doctes ont de coustume de faire seruir les accents en deux sortes.
- So these are the accents of the Cynic, this his character, this his design.
- But, Delia, more delightful still, Steal thine accents on mine ear.
- Father!" said the son, soothingly, in accents of deepest sympathy.
- When she arrived, in broken accents she asked, "Is there no hope?
- But like hell's daybreak sickly dawning, His crafty accents came.
- In pleading accents he begged her, "My daughter, have pity upon my gray hairs.
How To Use Accents In A Sentence?
- Hume here accents difficultie on the antepenultimate instead of the first syllable.
- Philippa replied in her gentlest accents that no girl should be seen without her mother.
- Throughout the dialogues, there were words used to mimic accents of the speakers.
- Although several of them owe much to him, most of the younger poets speak in accents of their own.
- Above the confusing medley of sounds burst the wild accents of the blood-freezing war-whoop.
- In particular, some words are used with accents in the index, but not in the main body.
- He spoke with the accents of education which prompted Bill to continue the conversation.
- With accents such as sorrow only knows, My griefs to tell is all my poor delight.
- In that hour of tribulation his speech reverted to the homely accents of New England.
- It is to be noted, too, that there are lines of three and even of two accents in Part I.
- They declare in accents of relief that a situation has finally been reached where there can be no retreat.
- We have corrected inconsistencies in the application of accents to the same word when repeated in the same grammatical context.
- This and various other accents which are grave instead of acute follow the text of the original work.
- Would that her own want of submission and resignation had not prevented her from hearing the dear accents in which that charge was conveyed!
- Though the latter may vary from seven to twelve, yet in each line the accents will be found to be only four.
- He began his address in the clear, cold accents of one who sets forth facts which can neither be controverted nor ignored.
- The whole is very ably and broadly painted with that just and free touch and those spirited accents which characterize the technique of Teniers.
- He listened, in a waking trance, to the clear, well-bred accents of a woman of his own people uttering the binding pledge of matrimony.
Definition of Accents
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accent | plural of accent
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Accents in a sentence
sentence with Accents
Accents used in a sentence
Accents make sentence
make sentence with Accents
make sentence of Accents
Accents sentence in english