Acceptability In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Acceptability | Acceptability Sentence
How To Use Acceptability In A Sentence?
- The third requirement, therefore, is acceptability with respect to the consequences as to costs.
- The same considerations and the same safeguard apply with respect to acceptability of the consequences.
- The conclusive tests are now made for suitability, for feasibility, and for acceptability as to consequences.
- The specific factors involved in acceptability as to consequences have previously been mentioned (page 31).
- Each of the tasks, as now listed, is tested for suitability, for feasibility, and for acceptability with respect to the consequences as to costs.
- With regard to acceptability of consequences as to costs, the commander considers the following: (1) General.
- Moreover, action with reference to one or more physical objectives is the necessary basis for determining the feasibility and acceptability of a plan.
- Finally, the requirement of acceptability as to the factor of consequences will call for consideration of the results of the allotments of forces to particular tasks.
- With this understanding there is provided a sound basis for the determination, later, of the feasibility of courses of action and of their acceptability with respect to consequences as to costs.
- A similar study with respect to the acceptability of the consequences to be expected, as to the costs involved in the operation, will provide a basis for a conclusion as to that factor.
- He therefore draws up a list of retained courses and classifies them according to the degree of their suitability, of their feasibility, and of their acceptability with respect to consequences.
- A selection shown to be best, from the standpoint of suitability, feasibility, and acceptability of the consequences, will be adopted as the decision.
- Having listed pertinent enemy courses of action as described above, the commander next tests them for suitability, for feasibility, and for acceptability as to their consequences.
Definition of Acceptability
The quality of being acceptable; acceptableness. | (military) Operation plan review criterion. The determination as to whether the contemplated course of action is worth the cost in manpower, materiel, and time involved; is consistent with the law of war; and is militarily and politically supportable. (JP 1-02 Department of Defense Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms)
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Acceptability in a sentence
sentence with Acceptability
Acceptability used in a sentence
Acceptability make sentence
make sentence with Acceptability
make sentence of Acceptability
Acceptability sentence in english