Achievement In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Achievement | Achievement Sentence
- His achievement fully justified him.
- Fitting achievement to usher in a new century!
- That achievement was one of its avowed objects.
- The glory of that achievement belongs to me, you know.
- The difference was in the achievement of an ideal rather than in a change.
- This gift for telling the truth is no small achievement in a man of letters.
- His farthest reaching achievement was his treatment of the French Revolution.
- Metropolitan achievement tests, primary III battery, revised.
- In many other respects San Martin's achievement was more remarkable.
How To Use Achievement In A Sentence?
- To steal horses from the enemy was an achievement creditable and also profitable.
- There is no kind of achievement you could make in the world that is equal to perfect health.
- It was considered a remarkable achievement even for a nobleman to be able to scribble his name.
- It was an achievement not unrisky, but we managed to reach the other side without mishap.
- Farm life makes a strong individual; it is a serious menace to the achievement of class power.
- There was in this Russian achievement an almost barbaric simplicity and directness.
- The original achievement of the conference, however, was the Permanent Court of Arbitration.
- But if in this she was a comedienne then it was but a great achievement of her ineradicable honesty.
- The only thing which forced a smile upon me during the first week of the passage was the achievement of dinner.
- His first remarkable achievement was a demonstration of the cause and cure of splenic fever in cattle.
- We fear that many in our day fail to see the greatness of the achievement while they stricture the manner of achieving it.
- Such an achievement was somewhat of a success, for oftentimes we drove out an alarmed flock of birds.
- The tribal divisions which hinder unity of resistance hinder also the achievement of any decisive victory.
- So that the achievement in itself be good, the world does not inquire too curiously whether it was honestly achieved.
- There is one kind of immortality that is not so much a matter of amount and quality of achievement as of the particular period of achievement.
- His personality had made no particular impression on me that morning, but his achievement proved him a man of force and character.
- It took six months of hard work to get this adopted, but it was a marvelous achievement to get it adopted at all.
- Absurdly simple, utterly devoid of any element of danger, any vexatious obstacle to the immediate achievement of her purpose!
- The glory is in his position which makes the technical murder an achievement to be envied by every true-born Briton.
- The writer of it hailed me as a poet of great achievement already, but of much greater future promise....
- And when the steps toward achievement are tinged with mystery, romance, or daring, the applause is irresistible and continuous.
- It was not until three years had passed and Sandy had reached his junior year that his real achievement was put to the test.
- On the other hand, his achievement even in the sphere of phrase and music is surpassed by no poet since Shakespeare.
- Stanford achievement test, Intermediate and advanced arithmetic tests; directions for administering.
- The pleasure such perception affords works in two ways: it is a satisfaction in achievement past, and a stimulus to achievement yet to come.
- The greatest achievement of the order is that it has taught the farmers of America the value of co-operation and the power of organized effort.
- This achievement on her part has been too little imitated, but it, alone, will preserve the name of Mme.
- To the public his greatest achievement was the electric cabling of the Atlantic Ocean, for which he was knighted in 1866.
- Each successive era has contributed that invention or accomplished that achievement which has placed another round in the great ladder of civilization.
- In one sense of the word it is of course necessary, as the Greek oracle said, to know oneself: that is the first achievement of knowledge.
- The operation of the Pony Express was a supreme achievement of physical endurance on the part of man and his ever faithful companion, the horse.
Definition of Achievement
The act of achieving or performing; a successful performance; accomplishment | A great or heroic deed or feat; something accomplished by valor or boldness | (heraldry) An escutcheon or ensign armorial; now generally applied to the funeral shield commonly called hatchment.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Achievement in a sentence
sentence with Achievement
Achievement used in a sentence
Achievement make sentence
make sentence with Achievement
make sentence of Achievement
Achievement sentence in english