Short & Simple Example Sentence For Across It | Across It Sentence
- Stumbled across it quite by accident.
- Someone was heard walking across it.
- I mean to be across it before the moon is up.
- I come across it yesterday.
- Then he fell across it and kind of wriggled out.
- Hear the sad whisper of the wind across it!
- Very high logs were lying across it.
- The moans from the dungeons below rose across it all.
- In several places saplings had blown across it.
- The lion trail led straight across it and on.
- He passed his hand across it in a dazed way.
- Belts of thick steam drifted across it in places.
- She stepped closer to the counter and leaned across it.
- A smoking sear had appeared as if by magic across it.
- The barricade across it was thirty feet in height.
- After-part of the body has yellow bars across it.
- Then slabs were nailed across it to form the two bunks.
- Half-way across it stood the colossal statue of a woman.
- The bridge looks like a ribbon stretched across it.
- The door was there, a locking bar across it.
- Stepping across it, he found himself in the next garden.
- They were going down the river this time, not across it.
- It was closed, and a curtain was drawn across it.
- He was facing the water; he seemed to be staring across it.
- Glancing across it, the girl felt a curious thrill.
- Two big horses carrying two big men shot across it.
- Grandfather Mole had swum almost across it.
- Then how shall I get taken across it?
- Whenever I come across it, it has such an effect upon me!
- But we haven't come across it.
- Across it a plank had been placed for the convenience of fishermen and others.
- Then a number of sticks were tied from pole to pole across it.
- My own three previous transits across it were made in this month.
- I couldn't help coming across it.
- Reaching the barn floor the girl dashed across it to the opposite side.
- It was too deep for him to wade across it, and too swift for him to swim it.
- There was her desk, the afternoon shadows falling across it.
How To Use Across It In A Sentence?
- Wes had been across it once before and did not possess much optimism with which to comfort us.
- Ramon passed through a narrow hallway into a courtyard and across it to his room.
- That evening an officer of theirs walked across it and was shot by the sentinel.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Across It in a sentence
Across It sentence
sentence with Across It
Across It used in a sentence
Across It make sentence
make sentence with Across It
make sentence of Across It
Across It sentence in english