Adaptations In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Adaptations | Adaptations Sentence
- Most of the adaptations are based on this translation.
- Size and coloration are adaptations to habitat.
- All these innovations were simply adaptations from Mozart.
- See also adaptations in collections of Bible Stories.
- All our confidences and our accustomed adaptations are destroyed.
- Hundreds of such embryonic adaptations are known to embryologists.
- Bionomics: the habits, breeding and adaptations of living forms.
- We must, therefore, look to see new adaptations of the same useful qualities.
- Fresh adaptations of "Orpheus and Eurydice" and of "Alceste" were produced.
How To Use Adaptations In A Sentence?
- These were explained as adaptations and as falsifications of the ancestral records.
- These relays and other adaptations of the electromagnet will be discussed more fully later on.
- All these curious, special adaptations are described under the respective genera.
- This is the fact that adaptations so often run counter to direct or obvious mechanical conditions.
- Her story remarks are either literal quotations or adaptations of her actual every day responses.
- Arboreal adaptations of Peromyscus with special reference to use of the tail.
- For a long time Ben-Zayb continued to use adaptations of it, and with him all Manila.
- The evidence for this is furnished by the cunning contrivances and beneficent adaptations of nature.
- Colonial governments are of necessity adaptations of familiar domestic institutions to new functions.
- Contemporary mystics have invented adaptations of the world that take us back to the mythology of early times.
- It is possible that they are adaptations of older tales, but there is no reason to think that they are of high antiquity.
- Without these special adaptations to a life of hardship, the conifers would never have held their own as they have done.
- Following the invention of the stock-reporting instrument there were several adaptations made of the printing telegraph for private-line purposes.
- The wider adaptations of steam power and the establishment of free trade enriched its capitalists and merchants beyond the dreams of their fathers.
- There are, however, certain adaptations of the telephone transmitter which make a maximum degree of sensitiveness desirable.
- All the divine attributes, all human happiness, converge in male and female adaptations to mutual enjoyments.
- Fast as the relations of man multiply, and the modifications of property extend, must the corresponding adaptations of the law run alongside.
- The constitution itself was federalist, but with many adaptations of French institutions in so far as the central government was concerned.
- This is possible because the plants that can be grown under the most adverse conditions have special structures and adaptations with regard to periods of growth and rest or dormancy.
- In the later Semitic adaptations of these productions, it is significant to note, this conventional reference was altered to "male and female".
- These adaptations from the collections of Romero and others are an excellent introduction to the Portuguese folk lore of Brazil.
- The conquerors built amphitheaters throughout the island, but their theaters were in almost every instance merely enlargements or adaptations of older structures.
- The marvellous adaptations of living beings to their conditions had long been felt, and the study of the purposes of these adaptations had inspired many a magnificent conception.
- There has been an upheavel affecting the basis of things; to altered circumstances complicated adaptations are to be made; there are difficulties great and novel.
- At least, may we not group under this head, changes and adaptations to new conditions which these animals succeed in applying to the typical plans of their construction?
- Such adaptations do not please one, but then it must be allowed and recollected that one is very hard to please: finding fault is so easy, and doing right so difficult!
Definition of Adaptations
plural of adaptation
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Adaptations in a sentence
sentence with Adaptations
Adaptations used in a sentence
Adaptations make sentence
make sentence with Adaptations
make sentence of Adaptations
Adaptations sentence in english