Short & Simple Example Sentence For Adept | Adept Sentence
- He was an adept at making up.
- He was an adept at story-telling.
- She was an adept at every variety of artistic work.
- They are simply adept sleight-of-hand men.
- But I was an adept at sign language.
- Mrs. Nailor was an adept in the art of inquisition.
- Gregoriev was certainly an adept at applying or loosening his screws.
- She was advised to consult a man who was an adept in the black art.
- He was an adept in the use of the WAHGUN.
- However, Blas proved to be more adept at bargaining than we were.
- He is just such another adept in Love's reasons.
- He was a hearty, humorous person, however, and an adept at searching for news.
- Professor Goldrock, besides being a naturalist, was an adept in language.
How To Use Adept In A Sentence?
- Richelieu was too skilful an adept in the game of politics to be so easily beaten.
- Winter was an adept in ferreting out facts concerning these localities and their denizens.
- If my doubts are well founded, he must be an adept in the art of dissimulation.
- I am an adept in my craft, and therefore was one of those entrusted to use the roomal.
- Bobbles proved himself an adept at that best of boxing tactics, the ability to dodge.
- In this particular he was even the superior of Mandit, who was an adept in this line.
- He was an adept in the tactics of Indian warfare, and now used his knowledge to good effect.
- And, be it added gratuitously, Virginia deemed herself something of an adept in dealing with men.
- Nelly was an adept at the sport, having generally caught the fish for the consumption of the household at home.
- I might call him acutely intellectual, and he is an adept in many out of the way branches of knowledge.
- Epidius himself, a pedagogue of the progressive style, had doubtless proved an adept at this sort of thing.
- It did not require much time to perform the operation, for he had long since become an adept at such work.
- He was an adept in the windings of non-committal expression, and his intellectual sinuosity was a resource in debate or difficulty.
- With an adept twist of the tongue his chew of tobacco ceased to bulge one cheek, and promptly distended the other.
- The same state exists in the super-astral life; and the adept has an even deeper and more profound seclusion there in which to dwell.
- Casey was a handy tool in many ways, rarely appearing in person but adept in selecting suitable agents.
- He was fond of athletic exercises, an adept in running and wrestling, in which he proved himself more than a match for his village companions.
- Gradually he becomes more and more adept at guiding the big bird through the air, and can get along nicely without any interference or correction.
- For he was an adept in all those little arts that make a jury feel well disposed toward a lawyer, and as a word artist he was unsurpassed.
- But Schubart was now grown an adept in banishment; so trifling an event could not unhinge his equanimity.
- He was an adept at flattery, and he understood Beatrice's sensitiveness about being called stout.
- He hated any species of backbiting, and he had heard of Burleigh as an adept in the art, and a man to be feared.
- For no nearness in space, no closeness of relations, no daily intimacy, can do away with the inexorable laws which give the adept his seclusion.
- It was all a piece of pure recklessness, and Adelle was hardly adept enough to have carried it on long without detection.
- He was at home anywhere, and his tongue equally adept at broad prairie raillery or finely modulated English.
- Miss Arnold painted beautiful fans, and I was an adept in the manufacture of card purses and match figures.
- Now these not very adept defenders of Mr. Meredith seem to assert that these processes are desirable in any case, and necessary in his.
Definition of Adept
Well skilled; completely versed; thoroughly proficient | One fully skilled or well versed in anything; a proficient
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Adept in a sentence
sentence with Adept
Adept used in a sentence
Adept make sentence
make sentence with Adept
make sentence of Adept
Adept sentence in english