Short & Simple Example Sentence For Admiralty | Admiralty Sentence
- The Admiralty caused 6682 lbs.
- French Admiralty urge treaty of 1778.
- I wish the Admiralty could be sent out on this boat.
- In three months or so, his Admiralty work would be over.
- This was ordered by the Admiralty on the 8th of August.
- I used to stay with them at the Admiralty House.
- The Secretary of the Admiralty was completely extinguished.
- It was well that the British Admiralty rose to the danger.
- Some Admiralty regulation, I suppose.
- This week I must go back to my Admiralty work.
- Mr. LONG said the Admiralty were most anxious for it.
- First Lord of Admiralty (Sir Edward Carson).
- Agreement with Admiralty for allotment of machines and engines.
- All civil officers of the Admiralty should follow the same rule.
- The Admiralty are much more go-ahead in this way than we are.
- The governor's waiting down at the Admiralty for me.
- Father came back from the Admiralty very excited yesterday, though.
- The Admiralty had long ago decided that it was necessary to have 60 per cent.
- Robinson's Admiralty Reports.
- The Maasin of Coello, or Masin of Admiralty Chart, Sec.
- Turned out by my Lords of the Admiralty to starve on half pay.
- There was then no rolling down in luxurious trains to an Admiralty Pier.
- She was condemned in Admiralty proceedings and, later, restored to her owners.
- We then discussed the proposal of the German Admiralty for the new program.
- I addressed it to you as an Admiralty man, great at the Custom-house.
How To Use Admiralty In A Sentence?
- Also all the harbor knew that next morning he had to report to the admiralty and explain.
- Hence the secretiveness of the Admiralty during the war on the losses of enemy submarines.
- The Admiralty declined to allow him to leave his station until that day arrived.
- This decision of the Admiralty was contrary to custom, as admitted to the present day.
- Early in 1911 the Admiralty were persuaded to allow four naval officers to learn to fly.
- The Admiralty award would surely have been generous, and well worth all the trouble.
- If you can send us occasionally to sea on an Admiralty case, it will be a little relief.
- The Admiralty has had frequent conferences with Merchant masters and sought their advice.
- The Lords of the Admiralty could not refuse him his promotion, had they wished it.
- No doubt the Admiralty Board determined that, but we were not present at the session.
- Round the corner from the Admiralty Square a little company of soldiers came with fixed bayonets.
- The British Admiralty quickly recognized the value of wireless telegraphy to war vessels.
- As a result of her delightful hospitality Admiralty House really became a home for our officers.
- I shall never forgive myself if I do not stir every nerve to get the Admiralty to undertake it.
- This stinging blow and the resultant danger aroused the new Board of Admiralty to energetic moves.
Definition of Admiralty
(military) The office or jurisdiction of an admiral. | (military) The department or officers having authority over naval affairs generally. | (law) The court which has jurisdiction of maritime questions and offenses.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Admiralty in a sentence
sentence with Admiralty
Admiralty used in a sentence
Admiralty make sentence
make sentence with Admiralty
make sentence of Admiralty
Admiralty sentence in english