Short & Simple Example Sentence For Adoring | Adoring Sentence
- Felicia was looking at him with adoring eyes.
- By all on high adoring mortals know!
- How thrilled and adoring he would have one time been.
- Madonna adoring Child.
- Warrior adoring Infant Christ.
- St. Francis adoring Christ.
- Three Women and a Man adoring the Holy Spirit.
- MacLeod, his adoring eyes on Nina Ide, had no word to say.
- I had thought about him so much and with such adoring reverence.
- He had the air of an adoring devotee before some sacred shrine.
- In a fond wife's adoring eyes?
- Peter's black eyes filled with adoring gratitude.
- The dwarf drank in the delicate radiance of her face with adoring eyes.
- The little girl had kept looking at her sister with loving, adoring eyes.
- I could only worship her afar off, like any adoring citizen of Atvatabar.
- ANDRE, Morosini Family adoring Virgin.
- CZERNIN, Venetian adoring Cross.
- And when her voice swelled on the breeze, Adoring bowed, as to a God!
- Engl, transl., i. 97, gives a picture of Khoi-Khoi adoring the mantis.
How To Use Adoring In A Sentence?
- John tries to tell how great was the volume of adoring song that fills all heaven.
- He put up a respectful and adoring nose, and his mistress kissed him between the eyes.
- It wore the adoring gaze of the fond parent, who thinks his child is a marvel and a prodigy.
- But the most wonderful flights of the soul are made during a high adoring contemplation of God.
- God is holy: we are to sanctify Him in acknowledging and adoring and honouring that holiness.
- He limited himself to contemplating her in silence, with his moist, adoring Moorish eyes.
- But Dinkey, followed by a slavishly adoring brindle mule, declined to be rounded up.
- As lovers do, with frank, adoring eyes, Where the long street of lifted steeples lies.
- Beloved Lord! again have I seen, with adoring wonder, what Thou art willing to be to me.
- The Saint is represented on her Knees, adoring the Cross, which she holds in her Left-hand.
- In the soul of the goddess what must have been the joy of being surrounded by such an ocean of adoring love?
- Much more, it is only under the inspiration of adoring love and joy that we can ourselves be made holy.
- Courthope rose up and followed her glance, almost an adoring glance, to the portrait he had before observed.
- In one scene he painted the Birth of Jesus Christ, and in another the Magi adoring Him.
- And the angels stood around him, adoring him, as a king's guards stand around him.
- And then this same adoring crowd turned against him, imprisoned him for heresy, tortured him, burnt him to the stake.
- The gentleman auctioneer must be an artist above all, adoring his profession; and adoring it, what must he not know?
- The young autocrat walked to the window as he shook off his adoring vassal, and stared out for a little with his hands deeply dug into his pockets.
- Beyond, by the arbor, were two smaller trees, where a coquettish eye on one looked up to an adoring eye on the other.
- What divine anguish in the loosened limbs and bending body of Christ; what piety in the adoring old man!
- He challenged the whole business, and then he swung round to adoring it all, the world and Whoever made it.
Definition of Adoring
Showing adoration or admiration. | present participle of adore | adoration
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Adoring in a sentence
sentence with Adoring
Adoring used in a sentence
Adoring make sentence
make sentence with Adoring
make sentence of Adoring
Adoring sentence in english