Short & Simple Example Sentence For Advertised | Advertised Sentence
- I have advertised your house.
- It was not advertised for sale.
- Your people advertised for him about three years ago.
- He advertised his show, and promised marvels.
- The proposed meeting was however advertised far and wide.
- We advertised and employed detectives, with no result.
- I then distributed notices that advertised me as a merchant and physician.
- It was a special occasion and was widely advertised for several weeks.
- They advertised the attraction in capital letters and created a furore.
- Sid's face advertised a chronic distrust of his senses.
- The flood film was widely advertised and put on that Thursday night.
- And he advertised a free supper fer the very next Sunday night.
- He relapsed, however, for I saw his book advertised in a few days.
- So when I saw them advertised in Hartford I sent for a thousand at once.
- What the "False Carpets" advertised on June 7, 1762, were I do not know.
- A very popular and much advertised tooth-wash was called "Dentium Conservator.
- Our meeting was advertised to take place at nine o'clock, A.M.
How To Use Advertised In A Sentence?
- I will not be advertised to the world as a medium, and I must have rest from this strain.
- A new paper, literary and political, has just been advertised at Constantinople.
- In the advertised 'Blackwood,' do you see an article called 'Poetic Aberration'?
- Meanwhile his fine person had been locally advertised and brought under the notice of the medical body.
- Preparations are now advertised for which claims are made that their employment renders the surface of such floors waterproof and dustproof.
- Pewter voiders abounded and were advertised in newspapers, as were wicker and china voiders in 1740.
- I don't remember it just now, but you can see it advertised round on the trolley-cars.
- The ten minutes seemed interminable that elapsed ere the grinding couplings advertised the imminence of their start.
- It will reduce the list of advertised letters which has increased within a few years more than three hundred per cent.
- His widow married another mason, who advertised that he would pay all claims against his forerunner.
- Harry says he advertised for her in several newspapers, but that he received no information from any source respecting where she lived.
- There is a story that tells of a man who advertised for a coachman, and three men answered the advertisement.
- Then they went treacherously around and advertised the "sell" which they were going to play upon me.
- In watching me so carefully, and beating me at the game, you have advertised your interest in me to scores of people.
- They looked the city over and advertised in every paper, but they could not find her, and they thought the world of her too.
- Books are sometimes advertised in these terms; but they are not definite, because the sheets of the different varieties of paper vary in size.
- Negro children were advertised to be given away in Boston, and were sold by the pound as was other merchandise.
- Thress was widely advertised as a victim of dropsy, who, after a complete fast of more than a month, was restored to sound health.
- He never advertised himself in the newspapers, nevertheless he regarded himself as a steward of the Almighty, and used his money accordingly.
- The widely advertised pastes and liquids for cleaning metal-work, particularly brass, often contain acids or alkalies that are injurious to metals.
- Berlioz, however, managed to secure the concession over the head of Cherubini, and advertised his concert.
- The vessels were taken to Philadelphia, and Girard persistently advertised for the owners of the valuables.
- The lodging A. was again advertised in the paper on Tuesday; could you not have arranged about this?
Definition of Advertised
simple past tense and past participle of advertise
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Advertised in a sentence
sentence with Advertised
Advertised used in a sentence
Advertised make sentence
make sentence with Advertised
make sentence of Advertised
Advertised sentence in english