Short & Simple Example Sentence For Age Group | Age Group Sentence
- What portion of each entering-age-group has no failures?
- Age group 1 and 2 include juvenal and subadult animals.
- The percentages of dropping out for each age group are given below.
- The age group represented was of college men and there was no end of talent.
- In age group 1 the rostrum is relatively short as it is in _Neotoma micropus
- Zapus h. alascensis_, adult (age group 2), female, No. 29073
How To Use Age Group In A Sentence?
- A truly striking array of percentages follows in reference to the question of how many of the entering pupils in each age-group do graduate.
- In age group 2 the foramina have elongated (4.2 mm) and are less pointed posteriorly, but there is no change in breadth.
- The expression of the above facts in terms of percentages for each age group was found to be difficult, since failures and not pupils are designated.
- The incisive foramina in age group 1 are short (4.0 mm), broad (2.2 mm in the middle), and taper to a point at each end.
- The rostrum lengthens rapidly and there is a general increase in actual and relative size of the entire preorbital region; the increase after age group 3 is slower and of lesser magnitude.
- But the total failures for each age group are expressed (on p. 36) as percentages of the entire number of subjects taken by these pupils for the semesters in which they failed.
- In the United States, the rate increases from 128 per million, in the age group comprising persons under forty-five, to 300 per million in the age group comprising persons over sixty-five.
- In age groups 3, 4, 5, and 6 the foramina become progressively longer (4.5 mm in age group 6), have a relatively constant breadth (2.2 mm), and become more nearly truncate anteriorly.
- In age group 1 the average depth of the braincase is 99.6 per cent of the adult size; the average breadth of the braincase is 98 per cent of the adult size, and the average width across the mastoid region is 96.4 per cent of the adult size.
- TABLE 4.--Mean Measurements for Adult Male and Female Z. hudsonius of Age Group 2 and Per Cent Difference of Females to Males (Specimens from Michigan).
- But it has been clearly shown that as the age of marriage increases fecundity distinctly diminishes. This is illustrated by the specially elaborate statistics of Scotland for 1855; the number of women having children, that is, the fecundity, was higher in the years 15 to 19, than at any subsequent age-period, except 20 to 24, and the fact that the earliest age-group is not absolutely highest is due to the presence of a number of immature women.
- Napaeozapus i. insignis_, adult (age group 3), male, No. 41109 KU, Shutsburg Rd., at Roaring Creek, 600 ft., Franklin County, Massachusetts.
- vicinus_, adult (age group 3), male, No. 240762 USNM, Lanchow, Kansu, China.
- PERCENTAGES IN EACH AGE GROUP OF THE TOTAL NUMBER DROPPING OUT Ages 13
- DISTRIBUTION OF THE PUPILS GRADUATING FOR EACH ENTERING-AGE GROUP AGES Totals 12 13 14 15 16
- DISTRIBUTION OF THE PUPILS WHO DO NOT FAIL, FOR EACH ENTERING-AGE-GROUP AGES Totals 12 13 14 15 16
- PERCENTAGES OF FAILING DROP-OUTS IN EACH AGE GROUP, FOR BOYS AND GIRLS SEPARATELY AGES 13
- As a matter of mere convenience, the percentages for age 21 are made to include also the undistributed pupils in Table V. PERCENTAGES OF THE NON-FAILING DROP-OUTS IN EACH AGE GROUP, FOR BOYS AND GIRLS SEPARATELY
Definition of Age Group
A demographic grouping based on age.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Age Group in a sentence
Age Group sentence
sentence with Age Group
Age Group used in a sentence
Age Group make sentence
make sentence with Age Group
make sentence of Age Group
Age Group sentence in english