Short & Simple Example Sentence For Ageless | Ageless Sentence
- An ageless wisdom, with the sweetness and purity of the child Felicia's gaze.
How To Use Ageless In A Sentence?
- And yet there was in the depths of her steady brown eyes a sort of ageless wisdom that made him feel awkward and immature.
- The moments are ever challenging the eternal, the swift and busy hours fling their gauntlets at the feet of the ageless things.
- It was not that she looked young, he realized while he watched her, but that she looked ageless and immortal, a creature of the spirit.
- This poem has the swing, the vigor, the spontaneity, and, above all, the ageless simplicity of the true narrative ballad.
- The brown, expressionless, ageless eyes, that remind me of a monkey's, or of onyx, wait for me.
- His feet went shifting with them ... running down vistas of ageless memory that woke terror by their sheer immensity of distance....
- He resembled so undeniably the gardeners in that ageless chronicle of Alice that Caroline smiled approvingly upon him.
- She had been young in those days; now she felt an old woman, with all the sense of ageless age which the young feel after a transition from one kind of life to another.
Definition of Ageless
(relative to past) Having existed for so great a period of time that its longevity cannot be expressed. | (relative to future) Continuing infinitely or indefinitely. | Always appearing youthful; never seeming to age.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Ageless in a sentence
sentence with Ageless
Ageless used in a sentence
Ageless make sentence
make sentence with Ageless
make sentence of Ageless
Ageless sentence in english