Short & Simple Example Sentence For Agitator | Agitator Sentence
- The feared agitator was to be silenced by all means.
- The agitator is an important part of the apparatus.
- Outside he's a labor agitator and organizer.
- The labor agitator has found sterile soil for his propaganda.
- He was a great labor agitator and his desertion is a great surprise.
- Well! everyone of them is a danger if there is a good agitator within hearing.
- The agitator then receives the hot ball without shock, and no harm is done.
- Mr. Ball was an agitator by temperament and a promoter by preference.
- It was Bunny's father, the agitator and anarchistic lecturer.
How To Use Agitator In A Sentence?
- The suspicion that they too will join hands with the agitator must vanish once for all.
- The agitator is then stopped until the acidity shows a test of 0.9 to 1.0 per cent.
- Was He an agitator who preferred His obscurity that His glory might be all the greater?
- With the same object in view, it has been suggested to rotate the contents with an agitator fixed in the still.
- Long before this the Irish political agitator had set himself to embitter the relations existing between landlord and tenant.
- The agitator consists of cast-iron arms keyed to a vertical shaft, with fixed arms or dash-plates secured to the sides of the cylinder.
- The political agitator had so far gained the ear of the people that he could persuade them that there was not a hardship or a grievance of their lot that could not be laid at the door of the landlord.
- He had served the Sirkar with distinction, he had, with his own hands, nearly killed an agitator he had found in the lines; nay, more!
- In accordance with a well-known sociological law, the ignorant or reckless agitator has been the really effective friend of the evils which he has been nominally opposing.
- Hence as soon as the political agitator appears on the scene nothing seems more plausible to the raw mind of the student than an endeavour to upset the existing order of things.
- Must I shoot a simple-minded soldier boy who deserts, while I must not touch a hair of a wily agitator who induces him to desert?
- One man recently discovered that a temperance agitator was daily dosing herself with a certain tonic which was known to contain a larger percentage of alcohol than did the beverages she was denouncing so ardently.
- The political agitator had so far gained the ear of the people, that he could persuade them that there was not a hardship or a grievance of their lot that could not be laid at the door of the landlord.
- Still more, Mr. Yancey was not only an agitator and fire-eater, but for years an insidious, persevering conspirator to promote secession.
- A difference of this kind, even when it is gently and considerately handled, always furnishes a happy hunting-ground for the political agitator and the grievance-monger.
- After observing the temperature of the water, make ready for the immersion of the heat carrier by raising the agitator until a space of only about 1.5 of an inch is left between its rim and the cover.
- By moving the agitator handles from side to side whenever the latrine is used all solid matter is brought in contact with the Kaustine solution and decomposed.
Definition of Agitator
One who agitates; one who stirs up or excites others, for example political reformers. | An implement for shaking or mixing. | (historical) One of a body of men appointed by the army, in Cromwell's time, to look after their interests; called also adjutators.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Agitator in a sentence
sentence with Agitator
Agitator used in a sentence
Agitator make sentence
make sentence with Agitator
make sentence of Agitator
Agitator sentence in english