Short & Simple Example Sentence For Alike | Alike Sentence
- Are they alike in purpose?
- Exultation and depression are alike unhealthy.
- But to treat all alike is wrong.
- Their departure was alike unnoticed.
- I loathe alike their form and features!
- The pair were alike foremost in the sports on the plain.
- He addressed his appeal alike to masters and men.
- The people who came and went were alike in the mass.
- But now my brain and my pen alike refuse the task.
- Men and officers were alike new to warfare like this.
- Now as all three ate alike they had 8 thirds each.
- Nature and Art have alike contributed to fortify it.
- His manner and his tone, however, were alike good-natured.
- Both, in fact, have been alike Infidels.
- As he grew to manhood men and women alike were charmed by him.
- He arose a moment later as if the conversation and company alike bored him.
- Means and energy were alike lacking, and could never be supplied.
- Were they alike also, he wondered, in their fantastic mental processes?
- It is a general custom, too, Practised alike by king and jew.
- For downright paradox, no doubt, A mystery remains alike to fools and sages.
- Of course, they can't be exactly alike in the matter of distance.
How To Use Alike In A Sentence?
- Its strong points and its subtleties were alike of the sort wherein she would shine.
- The listening key in each case is the one in the rear and is alike for all of the cord pairs.
- The building appeared to me thoroughly unsatisfactory alike as church, palace, or monastery.
- Domesday and the Monasticon are alike silent upon the subject and lend no countenance to it.
- She was to start forthwith; she and her escort were alike ready, willing, and eager.
- Calls for the light at home, ridicule and criticism from abroad, alike left the Censor unmoved.
- For the two doors of the vineyard, the lower as well as the upper, Both were alike standing open.
- But the evil days drew on apace; Prince and Parson had alike to go before the storm.
- Many summers fared Harald in warfare after this fashion alike in Serkland and Sikiley.
- In his experience he had observed with some curiosity that drink and women were alike in throwing men off their balance.
- I could not render to myself in any form, except that they had to do with myself, and with music alike my very own.
- Jonah looked at the girl with satisfaction, but she stirred no sentiment, for all women were alike to him.
- Character of sound denotes that difference of effect produced upon the ear by sounds otherwise alike in pitch and loudness.
- The heat was terrific, and animals and humans suffered alike while the gypsum dust which rose in clouds added to the discomfort.
- Young men dress so much alike in these days that it's often very difficult to tell who's who till you see them very close.
- Will he search out some secret agency which will hold his body in perpetual youth, defying alike the attritions of age, and the ravages of disease?
- I lost sight alike of fatigue and disappointment, as I pored over the pictures, and read bits here and there.
- And now they were alike only in their long, graceful figures, in their thin Roman features, in their general air of urbane distinction.
- In direct contrast with Virchow, I lack alike the gift and the training for it, as well as taste and vocation.
Definition of Alike
Having resemblance or similitude; similar; without difference. | In the same manner, form, or degree; in common; equally.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Alike in a sentence
sentence with Alike
Alike used in a sentence
Alike make sentence
make sentence with Alike
make sentence of Alike
Alike sentence in english