Short & Simple Example Sentence For Allocated | Allocated Sentence
How To Use Allocated In A Sentence?
- Consumer desires are satisfied and productive resources are allocated efficiently.
- So that, out of our whole stock, there remain just five thousand shares to be allocated to the speculative and evangelical public.
- Certain fields, that is to say, were allocated for the raising of particular crops, the limits being marked by large balks or banks.
- We find various branches of the woollen, silk, cotton, iron, hardware, and other manufactures allocated to certain districts.
- The expenditure amount allocated for the education of the children of Uitlanders in 1896, was L650, or at the rate 1s.
- The next episode, although showing no very clear connection with the De Jardin mystery, is suggestively allocated with it as its sequel.
- After 1732 it was found that this amount was too high and unequally allocated with respect to the amount of individual services performed, as some warehouses received more tobacco than others.
- Some larger crops, like potatoes, tomatoes, beans, and cucurbits (squash, cucumbers, and melons) are allocated more elbow room.
Definition of Allocated
Having been granted an allocation; having received (something) as part of a plan or scheduled disbursement; having been assigned (something) that was set aside for a particular purpose. | simple past tense and past participle of allocate
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Allocated in a sentence
sentence with Allocated
Allocated used in a sentence
Allocated make sentence
make sentence with Allocated
make sentence of Allocated
Allocated sentence in english