Short & Simple Example Sentence For Aloofness | Aloofness Sentence
- Nor was it an aloofness that would pass.
- Her silence and aloofness were his answer.
- Somehow his cool aloofness daunted me a bit.
- I thought that his aloofness puzzled rather than hurt her.
- And he resented the cold aloofness of the scientist before him.
- Neither yields that sense of aloofness which stirs melancholy.
- The Satyrus tradition puts it down to his personal aloofness and austerity.
- But he had pushed her away, as his aloofness had pushed Anne.
- The aloofness from the city's turmoil of the London parks is wonderful.