American Officials In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For American Officials | American Officials Sentence
- Is it not so the American officials would speak, Mr. Henry?"
How To Use American Officials In A Sentence?
- It was no easy task to convince American officials, but at last she achieved her end.
- The report that the Nebraskan had been torpedoed caused surprise to American officials here.
- In some cases American officials were imported to fill the vacant posts, to the patriotic discontent of the old guard.
- An official asked her something, using one side of his mouth only to do so, in the alarming manner of American officials.
- To-day, among the American officials in both army and navy, no man is more respected than the Archbishop of Manila.
- Not only has a proposed increase in the customs duties been disallowed, but more than once the unrest attending presidential elections has required the calming presence of American officials.
- Throughout the entire period of the war, the American officials labored diligently for its termination on a basis that would give fair promise of an enduring peace.
- Many American officials were replaced by Filipinos, but the separatist agitation in the islands was not much allayed by the extension of self-government.
- In the Dominican Republic disturbances were frequent, notwithstanding the fact that American officials were in charge of the customhouses and by their presence were expected to exert a quieting influence.
- They sometimes guard foreign dignitaries who are visiting the United States, especially foreign heads of state, and have been known to accompany American officials on diplomatic missions overseas.
- It is indeed a wise provision of our Constitution which prohibits American officials from accepting "any present, emolument, office or title of any kind whatever" without the consent of Congress.
- American officials were chosen to act as financial advisers and collectors of customs, and favorable arrangements were concluded with American bankers regarding the monetary situation; but it was not until 1916 that a treaty covering this situation was ratified.
- Remedios, they learned from Rollins, had no intention of leaving the district because even if the boys tried to cause his arrest he had a mysterious political pull with the American officials, practically all of whom were of Mexican descent.
- Without wishing in any way to disturb international relations, one cannot help noticing the rough and inquisitorial methods of the English customs men as compared with the gentle and affectionate ways of the American officials at New York.
- To find American officials getting very busy over selling liquor without a license, and at the same time ignoring adultery or murder committed in an Italian home, must surely result in confusion with reference to American standards of family relationship and to the value placed on life by American officials.
- Thereupon, in 1905, the President of the United States entered into an arrangement with the Dominican Government whereby, in return for a pledge from the former country to guarantee the territorial integrity of the republic and an agreement to adjust all of its external obligations of a pecuniary sort, American officials were to take charge of the custom house send apportion the receipts from that source in such a manner as to satisfy domestic needs and pay foreign creditors.
- On the way we were met by some of the American officials of the province, among them Mr. Norman Connor, Superintendent of Education (Yale, 1900), and by two Belgian priests, De Wit of Dupax and Van der Maes of Bayombong.
- But about one thing there is no doubt--that it comes straight from Washington untampered with, for these three words are in a secret cipher, which only half a dozen of the highest American officials in Washington understand, and in Peking there is no one excepting the Minister himself who has the key.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
American Officials in a sentence
American Officials sentence
sentence with American Officials
American Officials used in a sentence
American Officials make sentence
make sentence with American Officials
make sentence of American Officials
American Officials sentence in english