Short & Simple Example Sentence For Amorous | Amorous Sentence
- It made her amorous and malignant.
- Where browsed the amorous fillies.
- Why is the lady bikist of an amorous disposition?
- And the amorous deep lids divine.
- He even wrote her amorous letters.
- They are as amorous of glaring colours as negresses.
- Who minds such thing in happy amorous hour?
- And amorous zephyr, lo!
- She paused to fling an amorous glance upon him.
- Such force and virtue hath an amorous look.
- It is more than amorous fury, it is desperate lust.
- Snatches a thousand kisses, in amorous extasy biting.
- His constitutional amorous propensities, too, are fiction.
- These oily and amorous monks of the Wey.
- In this stilted and amorous atmosphere, Mme.
- With her amorous boy, Cries, dear sir!
- But in the midst of our amorous occupations we were called to dinner.
- He is the god of sudden death; he is amorous and revengeful.
- In the mornings he always got up somewhat less amorous than in the evening.
- Indeed, the idea of the amorous serenader continually haunted his mind.
- Needless to say, the terrace was much frequented by amorous couples.
- Hence very amorous men prefer quiet, modest and reserved women.
- The philosopher cricket continues his song, the amorous toad his poem.
- At such times its long-drawn note or whistle becomes a rich, amorous warble.
How To Use Amorous In A Sentence?
- There was something physically nauseating to her in those amorous echoes from the tonneau.
- The display of amorous emotion on the part of both was too open to escape notice.
- And she was handsome and in the prime of her youth; and she was amorous and bent on frolicking.
- Thus do the amorous insects declare their flame and win the consent of the hesitating fair.
- Susceptible from his tender youth, he showed no ambition in the bestowal of his amorous homage.
- I knew very well what to think of it all, for the intrigue was sure to have an amorous issue.
- This is the fatal condition of his love: apparently a characteristic of amorous dukes.
- Yes... but an amorous intrigue in this part of the world can have terrible consequences.
- Men by nature love virtue, and for a life companion naturally shun an amorous woman.
- She soon came down with the pretty boarder, who feebly sustained my part in her amorous ecstacies.
- She carries with her a delicious atmosphere of intoxication, victorious, amorous youth.
- The jungle reverberates with their cries of rage, jealousy, and amorous delight.
- The poor lady presents us with chunks of meat and informs us that they are amorous men and women.
- They spoke in low tones, lovers and amorous lovers even in the middle of humdrum confidences.
- They give way to melancholy, indulge in amorous rhapsodies, and become very emaciated.
- And the amorous tale that awakes the ideas of twenty five, lulls old age to sleep.
Definition of Amorous
Inclined or having a propensity to love, or to sexual enjoyment. | Indicating love or sexual desire. | Of or relating to, or produced by, love.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Amorous in a sentence
sentence with Amorous
Amorous used in a sentence
Amorous make sentence
make sentence with Amorous
make sentence of Amorous
Amorous sentence in english