An Abandoned In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For An Abandoned | An Abandoned Sentence
- She was an abandoned ship.
- I considered her an abandoned and unfeeling female.
- The street was like that of an abandoned city.
- The morning light displayed an abandoned Russian camp.
- It was, as I have said, an abandoned chapel.
- It's a shack on an abandoned farm.
- No; for her the woman is an abandoned creature and her husband a blackguard.
- From where he stood, the house was dark and lonely as an abandoned habitation.
- An hour later this trail petered out at an abandoned mine in the bad lands.
- In the process of looking around, they came on an abandoned camp.
- It was a mere shed, possibly an implement shed on an abandoned farm.
- Scar-Face had met this chieftain by appointment at an abandoned ranch-house.
- Eight miles below Buckley was an abandoned mining town named Campton.
- The trail was an abandoned Indian path, narrow, and in places extremely steep.
How To Use An Abandoned In A Sentence?
- Farland could see a building that had the appearance of being an abandoned farmhouse.
- I tells him that an abandoned car is standing in front of our place with his number on it.
- What could functioning machinery be doing at the bottom of an abandoned hole in the ground?
- In the afternoon they came to an abandoned cabin, and dismounted to investigate.
- He could vaguely make out the contours of an ash can or two and an abandoned wheelbarrow.
- An abandoned rush must be as melancholy a sight to a miner as a deserted city to a townsman.
- I have chosen to sink my money in these toys instead of in an abandoned farm or antique furniture.
- A hunt by the boys leads to an abandoned mine, and there things start to happen.
- The citizens, in much trepidation, lodged the tramps in an abandoned stove factory.
- There was about it the air of an abandoned place, its long, gaunt porches open to wind and storm.
- On their way they came to an abandoned Indian camp occupied by one poor old blind red man.
- It remained for an abandoned corncrib to plunge him into his original fever of inspiration and remorse.
- The only house nearby was an abandoned one and there were no others for some distance in either direction.
- Maybe in an abandoned mine?" "No place," said Shearing, "is too deep for us to probe.
- An aunt owned an abandoned farm and she said the family could live on this and use the place as they pleased.
- But although times were beginning to improve, it still bore many of the earmarks of an abandoned camp.
- But the old lye-leach is only to be found in ruins on an abandoned farm and we no longer burn wood at the rate of a log a night.
- You will remember how, months ago, our machine landed on an abandoned trench, after being damaged in a scrap?
- As a matter of fact, he was just then lying weak from loss of blood in a little, decrepit shanty on an abandoned claim.
- Accordingly Pulaski guided his party at a run through the blinding smoke to an abandoned mine he knew of in the neighborhood.
- The name is derived from an abandoned Coptic convent which existed among the ruins of the ancient building.
- Then we packed up luncheon and set out for an abandoned pasture in our woods where we remembered the "yeller-top" grew thick.
- James, who called our attention to the pile of boulders, said that some one threw off part in an abandoned attempt to dig the grave.
- This was a great, bare, neglected spot, the site of an abandoned reservoir which had been of no use to anybody for twenty years.
- An abandoned main logging-road, well grown to leafless moose-wood and witch-hobble, led them up from the lake.
- In our line of retreat was an abandoned hut built by the charcoal burners, consisting of poles, with heather and fern for roof and sides.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
An Abandoned in a sentence
An Abandoned sentence
sentence with An Abandoned
An Abandoned used in a sentence
An Abandoned make sentence
make sentence with An Abandoned
make sentence of An Abandoned
An Abandoned sentence in english