Short & Simple Example Sentence For And Active | And Active Sentence
- Immediately he became alert and active.
- But his eyes were bright and active.
- Tape reading and active trading.
- Murray was wide awake and active.
- Its bishops are laborious and active.
- Mamma is free and active and bracing.
- The porcupine is above ground and active all winter.
- In a little while he was quite strong and active again.
- Its police force was large and active.
- Spies and informants are numerous and active on both sides.
- The cannon foundries are built and active.
- It makes all your nerves awake and active.
- He had shown himself a brave and active soldier.
- Her brain became very clear and active.
- Meanwhile, plunderers are numerous and active.
- He divides feeling into pure and active feeling.
- The work to be done is a real and active one.
- Slim and active as he was, he was no longer very young.
- She was but twenty, and was both slight and active.
- No. 19 is remarkably vigorous and active.
- He is tall and strong, and lish and active as a fish.
- His figure was light, graceful, and active.
- Of sins, both passive and active, this is equally true.
- She is a plump, tidy, and active-looking little woman.
- Odysseus came next, shrewd in counsels, earnest and active.
- They are patient, industrious, brave, and active.
- I sent for Bendel; he seemed both apt and active.
- A bit spare, but brown, wiry, and active as men can be.
- Exceptions of hard Laborers and active Children.
- Ah! how quick and active I was as Scapin!
- Is lean and active.
- I have already observed how large and active these congresses were.
- Its existence and active motions were palpable to all present.
- Here was satisfying work for the busy brain and active body!
- But his limbs were strong and active and well accustomed to exercise.
- When he finally went to the gaming rooms they were filled and active.
- An army preparing for battle in the morning would be awake and active.
How To Use And Active In A Sentence?
- The opportunities for a full and active life were infinitely greater here on the prairie.
- Sometimes she was fierce and active and at others by comparison mild and low-spirited.
- Work for this cause formed the most keen and active interest of her latest years.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
And Active in a sentence
And Active sentence
sentence with And Active
And Active used in a sentence
And Active make sentence
make sentence with And Active
make sentence of And Active
And Active sentence in english