Short & Simple Example Sentence For And Groups | And Groups Sentence
- Solitary figures and groups lounged along them.
- Voices dropped and groups dissolved when he appeared.
- One sees such groups and groups of pleasant people.
- Little flocks and groups of people begin plodding across the square.
- Already work had begun, and groups of men were filing past under their packs.
- He is full of spirit, and groups his little characters with fine art.
- The singles, couples and groups stopped in midflight coitus to applaud.
- Homer and Hesiod, 750 B.C., allude to a few stars and groups.