Short & Simple Example Sentence For And Opens | And Opens Sentence
- She hastens down the stairs and opens it.
- He jumps out and opens the window.
- She goes to the door and opens it.
- Helen hears him and opens her eyes.
- A maid comes out and opens the door.
- He puts out the lights and opens the door cautiously.
- Time fades, and opens on eternity.
- He takes the blue paper and opens it with trembling hand.
- The wedding shuts one gate and opens another.
- She is half asleep, and opens her eyes to smile at him.
- Up wakes the little boy, and opens both his eyes.
- Lady Sarah gathers a sprig and opens her parasol.
- And there he takes out a letter from his pocket and opens it.
- Right up into the lofts he climbs and opens the most secret chamber.
- The studio was originally the kitchen and opens out of this room.
- This extends along in front of the backbone and opens into the heart.
- He sits in his office and opens his mail and you are just a boy in the works.
- The farmer comes out and opens the milk-house door with his key.
- He gives himself away too cheaply, and opens himself to all sorts of influence.
- It clarifies the intellect, and opens the eyes to much that was obscure.
- This faces the road and opens by a large glass folding-door on to the lawn.
- Steinheil goes down and opens the door to a man or woman, but probably a woman.
- This prophetic insight is very sublime, and opens up new spaces in man.
- He doubts whether it is a dream; and opens the letter with a trembling hand.
- CARVE goes to door, L., and opens it.
- Baron Wenkendorf clears his throat, and opens the portly volume.
- JONATHAN goes to the door and opens it.
- VAVASOUR opens his mouth, shuts it, and opens it again.
- TANYA runs in at the sound of the bell and opens the front door.
How To Use And Opens In A Sentence?
- The other is in the north wall of the transept, and opens into the choir vestry.
- Then he starts up nervously for no apparent cause and opens one of the lattice windows.
- If the gallant comes out of his own door and opens the other, the broken hair tells the tale.
- The bill is elevated and opens considerably with each note; the head bobs with the loud note.
- Still talking, she stoops mechanically and picks it up, smooths it, and opens it.
- Where deep philosophy convenes her sons And opens all her secrets to their view!
- The plastron is hinged at one side, furnished with a latch, and opens like a door.
- He finds at last a poor girl so called, and marries her, and opens an inn as he had been directed.
- Faith grafts him into the Father's family, and opens up to him a room in the Father's house.
- Faith unites the soul to Christ, brings peace with God, and opens the way to heaven.
- And now the crowded train sweeps northward through the great cities and opens up bits of marine views.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
And Opens in a sentence
And Opens sentence
sentence with And Opens
And Opens used in a sentence
And Opens make sentence
make sentence with And Opens
make sentence of And Opens
And Opens sentence in english