Short & Simple Example Sentence For And Remain | And Remain Sentence
- Flee into hiding and remain there.
- Step within and remain here for the night.
- He did not order any one to come and remain.
- They pair and remain faithful partners.
- She cannot transgress the law and remain immune.
- These become fixtures and remain with them for many years.
- Get into hiding and remain till the coast is clear.
- Men are born and remain free and equal in rights.
- Climb up into it, and remain there till the moon rises.
- Often would critics come to scoff and remain to pray.
- It will all be put a stop to, and remain a secret.
- It shall put off mortality, and remain immortal.
- It shall put off corruption, and remain incorruptible.
- He concluded to lie low and remain a fortress, therefore.
- We are and remain followers of Moses and of his teaching.
- Go back to London and remain silent.
- In the main I think we are sensitive and remain sensitive.
- I wish you a happy Xmas and New Year, and remain.
- Children cannot be with good and great people and remain the same.
- But only a philosopher could be drenched as she had been and remain unaffected.
- All perceptions are and remain nothing but symbols or reflections of truth.
- He bade the archers to close the door and remain there on guard.
- And could one really do that and remain ignorant of the fact?
- He decided to ride for the forest, and remain there until dark.
- They were admitted into his works in 1730, and remain there to this day.
- A collection of them await our approach, and remain to be dispersed.
- We can distinguish the water-line, and remain unseen ourselves.
- The main thing is, that you are to give up this notion and remain here with me.
- You can't see that work going on and remain unmoved.
- Then they would burrow under the soft mud and remain quiet for an hour or two.
- Some people develop slowly and remain children much longer than other people.
How To Use And Remain In A Sentence?
- Most of their tepees were up and they were ordered to go into them and remain there.
- You can all retire to a distance and remain in profound ignorance of any such affair.
- Was the ancient monarchy really to be humiliated and remain permanently dismembered?
- If a train approaches he shall flag it and remain until the train stops.
- Davout was to march thither and remain there; the other divisions were successively to join him.
- The omelette when cooked should be light and puffy, and remain so while being served.
- The oily half of the higher place is the hard things that do not get in and remain.
- But alight and remain there a few days, and you will find it hard to drag yourself away.
- Ten or eleven feedings for twenty-four hours are all a child will bear and remain healthy.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
And Remain in a sentence
And Remain sentence
sentence with And Remain
And Remain used in a sentence
And Remain make sentence
make sentence with And Remain
make sentence of And Remain
And Remain sentence in english