And Vanilla In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For And Vanilla | And Vanilla Sentence
- Cane sugar and vanilla are the chief exports.
- The combined flavor of rhubarb and vanilla is delicious.
- Grated cheese and cayenne pepper may be substituted for the sugar and vanilla.
- Put the milk and vanilla bean cut small into a double boiler over the fire.
- Add two beaten eggs, 2/3 of a cup of sweet milk and vanilla flavoring to taste.
- Boil to a soft state, add butter and vanilla. MOLASSES CANDY.
- Stewed Mushrooms Stewed Pears and Vanilla Cream
- STEWED PEARS AND VANILLA CREAM.
- of the crumb of the bread, and vanilla essence to taste.
- 1/2 pint of milk, sugar and vanilla to taste.
- : 1 gill of milk, sugar and vanilla to taste, and 1 egg.
- of half cornflour and fine wheatmeal, sugar and vanilla essence to taste.
- 6 whole eggs or 10 yolks of eggs, 1 quart of milk, sugar and vanilla to taste.
- of Allinson fine wheatmeal, sugar to taste, and vanilla or other flavouring.
- Pea Soup Pears (Stewed) and Vanilla Cream Pease Brose Pickled Walnut Savoury
How To Use And Vanilla In A Sentence?
- I couldn't eat anything for a fortnight but oranges, cream-candy, and vanilla-beans.
- Place the jam in the centre of the cup; beat up the eggs with the cream or milk, sugar and vanilla, and divide the mixture into the cups.
- To make a gold cake use the same recipe as for silver cake, substituting yolks for whites of eggs, and vanilla in place of lemon juice.
- Melt the chocolate over the fire with 1 tablespoonful of water, add the milk, and stir well; when it boils add the cornflour and vanilla.
- Boil the milk, thicken it with the cornflour previously smoothed with a little water, add sugar and vanilla, boil up, and serve with the pudding.
- Boil the bread in the milk until it is quite soft and mashed up; then add the cocoa, smoothed with a little hot water, the sugar, and vanilla.
- It consisted of chicken patties, hot rolls, cream cheese and white grape salad, and vanilla ice-cream in blue frilled paper cases.
- Boil the rice in the milk for 5 minutes, let it cool a little, mix in the egg, well-beaten, cocoa, sugar, and vanilla.
- With this serve a sauce made from the yolks of three eggs, one pint milk, sugar and vanilla to taste; cook in double boiler till it thickens so that it will pour nicely.
- It should be noted that cumarin and vanillin, however they may be made, are not imitations, but identical with the chief constituent of the tonka and vanilla beans and, of course, are equally wholesome or harmless.
- To each egg allow 2 tablespoonfuls of cream, or new milk, 1 teaspoonful of strawberry or raspberry and currant jam, 1 thin slice of buttered toast, sugar and vanilla to taste.
- And they're going to have two sorts of ices this year, Both strawberry-cream and vanilla, I hear.
- Cocoa and chocolate are made from the bean-like seeds of a small tree growing in the tropics and, in cake, or solid, form, contain considerable amounts of fat, and usually sugar and vanilla, which have been added to them to improve their flavor.
- Stir in two ounces of butter, half a pint of cream and four egg yolks beaten light with two ounces of granulated sugar and vanilla to taste, add a quarter of a pound of citron cut fine and two ounces of almonds blanched and pounded fine in a mortar.
- On each side of it were plantations, coconut and vanilla; and now and then they saw a great mango, its fruit yellow and red and purple among the massy green of the leaves; now and then they had a glimpse of the lagoon, smooth and blue, with here and there a tiny islet graceful with tall palms.
- The Marechale made up her mind to order a simple fillet of beef cut up into steaks, some crayfishes, truffles, a pine-apple salad, and vanilla ices.
- Boil the milk and stir into it the cornflour smoothed with a little of the milk; whip up the eggs, and carefully stir in the milk (which should have been allowed to go off the boil) without curdling it; add sugar and vanilla to taste, and stir the custard over the fire until it thickens, placing it in a jug into a saucepan of boiling water.
- We were greeted by a hot cloying smell, which under ordinary circumstances would instantly have driven me out again, a smell of old dough, and fermenting strawberries, mingled with a flavour of chocolate and Vanilla, a smell that only an inveterate sweet-tooth or a youth in love could by possibility have consented to inhale!
- Grandma tempted Jimmie's appetite with eggs and sugar and vanilla beaten up with Carrie's milk, and with little broiled hamburgers and fresh vegetables--food such as the Beechams hadn't had for months.
- 1-1/2 pints of milk, 4 eggs, sugar and vanilla to taste, and 1 tablespoonful of cornflour.
- 1 even dessertspoonful of wheatmeal, 1 ditto cornflour, 1/4 pint milk, sugar and vanilla to taste.
- At the conclusion of a successful cruise, they sailed for Port Royal, with the ship full of treasure, such as vicuna wool, packets of pearls from the Hatch, jars of civet or of ambergris, boxes of "marmalett" and spices, casks of strong drink, bales of silk, sacks of chocolate and vanilla, and rolls of green cloth and pale blue cotton which the Indians had woven in Peru, in some sandy village near the sea, in sight of the pelicans and the penguins.
- of macaroons, 1 quart of milk, 6 eggs, 1 dessertspoonful of Allinson cornflour, sugar and vanilla essence to taste.
- _ are custards in layers, each of which is seasoned with either sugar or butter, or cinnamon or Parmesan cheese; and _Zuppa Inglese_ is a rich cake soused with liqueurs and vanilla cream, covered with meringue and baked.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
And Vanilla in a sentence
And Vanilla sentence
sentence with And Vanilla
And Vanilla used in a sentence
And Vanilla make sentence
make sentence with And Vanilla
make sentence of And Vanilla
And Vanilla sentence in english