Short & Simple Example Sentence For Angry | Angry Sentence
- He was angry clear through.
- Keith was angry in a moment.
- They seemed to be very angry about something.
- Like the horns of an angry bull.
- This made him very angry all day.
- She was suddenly passionately angry with herself.
- Gray stared across at him in angry bewilderment.
- The words of angry defence faltered on his tongue.
- She broke off with a very faint primly angry smile.
- He had never heard before the hum of an angry crowd.
- At length His Majesty grew angry at the delay.
- Don't be angry about my note.
- He thought she was angry because he had refused to tell her his secret.
- He was half angry with himself that it kept rising in his mind.
- The angry flush faded from his cheeks as quickly as it had come.
- How soothingly it sounded amidst the rough contention of angry men.
- His hand went to the breast of his threadbare coat with an angry clutch.
- He waited and watched her, an angry light coming into his eyes.
- There was a rustling in the bushes, an angry exclamation as well as a groan.
- Jones fired, but he was too angry to shoot straight, and his shot went wild.
- The Singh Rajah is so angry he will certainly kill us at once.
- Fisher lost no time in angry remorse over Cradock's disaster.
How To Use Angry In A Sentence?
- She was angry with herself that she had allowed herself to become so interested in him.
- She rose and walked up and down the room in an excitement like that of an angry lioness.
- With ashes on her head, wept with the passion of an angry grief.
- She had taken her hands from his shoulders; there was an angry flush on her cheeks.
- How angry the mild menagerist used to be at the ladies in the monkey-room with their parasols!
- Wickersham, without looking at him, made an angry gesture and hastened his step.
- He was angry with himself to find that he was thinking now of success merely as Wealth.
- Still he received no reply; and, angry that he had written, he took no further steps about it.
- Grace arose, an angry flush on her face, and barely acknowledging his greeting, turned to go.
- I had an opportunity to express to Colonel Smith my angry disgust at such savagery.
- That Rosamond had tactfully ignored to speak of its absence made her more angry at Elinor.
- Nothing has happened in our house to astound me more than the angry passions it kindled in two of our friends who are clergymen.
- With an angry word he threw all the eggs on the ground, and then went on whistling and kicking up the dust.
- Both parties were so angry that thoughtful men soon began to see that war alone could end this bitter dispute.
- The westerly swell rolled its interminable angry lines of foam and big dark clouds flew over the ship in a sinister procession.
- The station-master and the guard kept up a brisk and angry conversation, which ended in an imperious wave of the hand to the engine-driver.
- Only when the sun had set would it arise with an angry roar, shake the door of its cage, and terrify the silence of the night.
- The Alligator was very angry at missing his prey a second time, and determined not to let him escape again.
Definition of Angry
Displaying or feeling anger. | (said about a wound or a rash) Inflamed and painful. | (figuratively, said about the elements, like the sky or the sea) Dark and stormy, menacing.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Angry in a sentence
sentence with Angry
Angry used in a sentence
Angry make sentence
make sentence with Angry
make sentence of Angry
Angry sentence in english