Short & Simple Example Sentence For Annexes | Annexes Sentence
- Austria annexes Bukowina.
- Real ships are not annexes of Westminster Abbey or Borstal Reformatory.
How To Use Annexes In A Sentence?
- In this month Napoleon annexes Piedmont, and the next sends Ney to occupy Switzerland.
- In fact, it is the exception when another than an Irish-bred horse annexes the blue riband of steeplechasing.
- These Annexes contain numerous depositions, often accompanied by photographs, alleging severities and atrocities by the British troops.
- As they are many-headed, so they are many-nationed; their colonization annexes archipelagoes and continents, and their speech seems destined to be the universal language of men.
- But if these last resources fail, the court must give the judgment, or pronounce the measure of that punishment, which the law annexes to the crime of which the prisoner has been convicted.
Definition of Annexes
Third-person singular simple present indicative form of annex | Third-person singular simple present indicative form of annexe | plural of annex
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Annexes in a sentence
sentence with Annexes
Annexes used in a sentence
Annexes make sentence
make sentence with Annexes
make sentence of Annexes
Annexes sentence in english