Short & Simple Example Sentence For Anthropoid | Anthropoid Sentence
- From Mesopotamia it passed to Persia, principally in the anthropoid type.
How To Use Anthropoid In A Sentence?
- This conformation reminds us throughout of the brain of the anthropoid apes.
- There is a difference of opinion whether anthropoid apes use the right hand in preference to the left.
- Among the higher mammals polygamy is most common, but permanent unions are formed, especially among the anthropoid apes.
- Another complete anthropoid sarcophagus from the same site at Sidon has been sent to Constantinople.
- It accords with what was observed by Darwin in the case of anthropoid apes mentioned above (p. 197).
- It was so even when our anthropoid ancestors rose to the erect position; that was "progress," and it gained us the use of hands.
- The accompanying cut (Fig. 29) shows how to make the hand of an anthropoid ape so that it shall be as natural as life.
- Brilliant plumage has ceased to allure; and, I suspect, the peacock's tail, as much as the anthropoid ape's, is destined to elimination.
Definition of Anthropoid
having characteristics of a human, usually in terms of shape or appearance | having characteristics of an ape | An anthropoid animal.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Anthropoid in a sentence
sentence with Anthropoid
Anthropoid used in a sentence
Anthropoid make sentence
make sentence with Anthropoid
make sentence of Anthropoid
Anthropoid sentence in english