Short & Simple Example Sentence For Antonia | Antonia Sentence
- Antonia had not heard her enter.
- Antonia, her name was.
- Antonia spoke to her once and again without being heard.
- Antonia might well be excused for the excess of her terror.
- Antonia, if you love me, tell me all.
- He had a certain knowledge of Antonia.
- He sent messages by Antonia.
- She was ready to go out when Antonia returned.
- Antonia had lived for many years in Florence.
- Antonia, wizened and dark, came and went silently.
- It would alarm old Antonia.
- But old Antonia looked at him darkly.
- Antonia thought very highly of the "child," she admitted.
- Gerald looked from her to Antonia, slightly uneasy.
- But old Antonia withdrew farther within the kitchen.
- It was her latest vaudeville turn, imitating Antonia.
- She was now called Anthony instead of Antonia.
- The Establishment of Madame Antonia.
- When Mr. Dean married Antonia, but not before.
- Quexana, Antonia, heiress of Don Quixote, 286.
- Antonia was wrong.
- Antonia, of course.
- Antonia now deemed that the time for such repentance had come.
- Antonia blushed shyly and looked even more attractive than before.
- Antonia saw her coming and narrowed her eyes the better to see.
- Zimmern (Antonia).
- She was not at all surprised when Antonia handed her a sealed envelope.
- Old Antonia was drawn out of her almost trance-like introspection.
- At nightfall she turned wearily when Antonia tapped at her door.
- The years flew by and soon little Antonia was thirteen years old.
- It was not difficult to see in what illusion Antonia chose to live to-night.
- A new work by ANTONIA was progressing.
- Antonia, who had made her acquaintance at Aix-les-bains, was under her spell.
How To Use Antonia In A Sentence?
- Antonia had set her plate before her, and the aroma of the roast was in her nostrils.
- Antonia had been very friendly to Gerald at the period of their first acquaintance.
- Antonia concentrated in herself the charms for which the women of Andalusia are famed.
- Antonia, the novelist, declared a fondness for people out of the ordinary, the conventional.
- Antonia glanced with a proud smile first down at Inez, then round at her guests.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Antonia in a sentence
sentence with Antonia
Antonia used in a sentence
Antonia make sentence
make sentence with Antonia
make sentence of Antonia
Antonia sentence in english