Short & Simple Example Sentence For Apiece | Apiece Sentence
- Here is an obol apiece for their trouble.
- We had about a mouthful apiece for lunch.
- Got one apiece anyhow.
- Hoo much apiece for these palefaced pegs?
- Fifty cents apiece and dirt cheap.
- Just one apiece for myself and my brothers and sisters!
- I will give them a pound apiece to start at once.
- They receive about half a rouble apiece for this service.
- There ain't a quart apiece in 'em.
- It had better be a pail apiece they'd be askin' for.
- I will pay five dollars apiece for Jacobin scalps.
- We paid $1 apiece for eggs and $2 for a loaf of bread.
- Would I take $20 apiece for these trees?
- Carrying a lantern apiece the children rushed out and into her arms.
- Two shilling apiece wasn't much.
- Each of them would have a hundred thousand dollars apiece roughly.
- They borrowed a quattrino apiece from a neighbour and were richly rewarded.
- The recorder fined them forty marks apiece for their independence.
- We had but a shot or two apiece to the musket, they tell me.
- On this day of days they had a bone apiece and all kinds of good scrapings.
- He told me that his three brothers had lost an arm apiece in the war.
- Many individual trees have sold for $500 apiece and even more.
- With some misgivings we did so, paying two cents apiece for seats.
- Half a million apiece to four or five old people's homes.
- Then, no doubt, he taxed them a shekel apiece and let them go.
How To Use Apiece In A Sentence?
- Four sandwiches apiece for the boys and three for the girls are what we allow.
- Later on they were required to return these receipts or three dollars apiece for them.
- In a ballet of forty the dancers receive from 75 to 80 marks apiece with all costumes furnished.
- Josiah stood ready to pay the ten cents apiece to give us the pleasure of a ride.
- When he got an order to make twelve at twelve dollars apiece he thought his fortune was made.
- Ten dollars apiece was the price of a chance, and it was freeze-out at four-bits a chip.
- Some are killed every year, and the government pays one and sixpence apiece for the heads.
- Alas, the turkeys would have sold for eight skillings apiece when they had grown fat and big!
- We came up before the judge next morning, and it cost us ten bones apiece and costs.
- We eat on the average only 18 pounds apiece per year, though our meat consumption is 170 pounds.
- A thousand francs apiece for him and Antoine, and no possible chance of being discovered.
- It is rare that I see him now, but the other day we smoked two cigars apiece together.
- So when we get to where you're going I'll give you boys five dollars apiece and call it square.
- Good bulls are worth between L30 and L50 apiece if full-grown and from the best flocks.
- The tickets were sold at seventy-five cents apiece and the proceeds given to a local charity.
Definition of Apiece
Each by itself; for or to each one
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Apiece in a sentence
sentence with Apiece
Apiece used in a sentence
Apiece make sentence
make sentence with Apiece
make sentence of Apiece
Apiece sentence in english