Apportionment In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Apportionment | Apportionment Sentence
- The apportionment of the work and the rest.
- Upon what terms was the question of apportionment settled?
- An apportionment of members is made every ten years.
- Right Apportionment of Time.
- Right Apportionment of Time, General Principles.
- Proper apportionment of fighting strength 162-164 4.
- A census is taken, and a new apportionment made every ten years.
- A Final Account to be given of the Apportionment of our Time.
How To Use Apportionment In A Sentence?
- This apportionment the commissioners determined to oppose as unjust and unreasonable.
- The question of the apportionment of the tithes was settled in the following year, 1667.
- Consequently, every apportionment Act involves more or less of the gerrymander.
- The quota which will ensure the apportionment of all the seats among the lists without remainder is ascertained by trial.
- Suggestive as these figures are, they are still more so when we come to their apportionment to States.
- Can the state, acting through officials, make this apportionment better than it can be made by competition?
- The apportionment of non-assignable expense on the Burlington has been made on the basis of train mileage.
- It is not so much the amount of income, as the regular and correct apportionment of expenses, that makes a family truly comfortable.
- The apportionment of blame, or prolonged discussion of the matter, is out of place in a biography of Nelson.
- In my great work on The Prude all will be attended to with due discrimination in apportionment of censure.
- So far all is clear, and in this apportionment Mr. Urban's correspondent and myself are agreed.
- I wondered if the man Dimpdin would suggest the apportionment of flasks to soldiers, in his Evangelical report!
- The wide extent of the relief work made it necessary to develop the most rigid simplicity and standardization in the apportionment of food to the strikers.
- But fairness requires that so great a reduction in the amount should be accompanied by a readjustment of its apportionment between the Allies themselves.
- Whatever rule might be adopted, no apportionment founded upon population could be made until an enumeration of the inhabitants should have been taken.
- The Board of Estimate and Apportionment never approves the full appropriation made for the schools.
- Of course she purposed an equitable apportionment of the public domain between herself and the north under which she would get the small part that suited slave agriculture.
- The most opposite conclusions were arrived at by different lawyers, and it became manifest that no apportionment satisfactory to all the claimants could be made by any tribunal.
- The apportionment of the amount of the state and county expenses among the several towns, is made according to the amount of property in each as valued by the assessors.
- Mobility is one of the most important factors pertaining directly to relative position, to apportionment of fighting strength, and to freedom of action.
- The apportionment of delegates was based upon this defective registration and census, and this alone would have given the pro-slavery party a disproportionate power in the convention.
- The fundamental considerations outlined above as to apportionment of fighting strength have application both to the offensive and the defensive (see also discussion on page 75).
- The commander may now study his list of operations, compiled to this point, from the standpoint of the third feature, proper apportionment of fighting strength.
- Thus, the establishment of a well defended base may operate, properly, to reduce the requirements for apportionment of a force for a particular duty in that locality.
- The new sensations of light, the different apportionment of light and dark, arouse his attention; and when he comes back to his former surroundings he is not astonished.
Definition of Apportionment
The act of apportioning or the state of being apportioned. | (US) The distribution of members of the House of Representatives according to the population of the various states. | (US) The allocation of direct taxation according to the population of the various states.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Apportionment in a sentence
sentence with Apportionment
Apportionment used in a sentence
Apportionment make sentence
make sentence with Apportionment
make sentence of Apportionment
Apportionment sentence in english