Approved By In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Approved By | Approved By Sentence
- This advice was approved by all.
- The suggestion was approved by all.
- The appointment was approved by me.
- All the books chosen have been approved by them.
- He marks passages approved by you.
- That law had to be approved by a majority of the people.
- New taxes must be approved by this assembly.
- It is approved by you. . . .
- Is it condemned or approved by the Bible?
- This ascription is approved by Planche.
- It was approved by the States, and is as follows.
- Approved by the Council and Registered.
- Outline approved by National Headquarters.
- Approved by the Governor April 4, 1890.
- So Salome also departed, approved by God.
- The suggestion was approved by the chiefs of the Allied governments.
- The Revocation was also approved by those who wished to buy land cheap.
- Mr. Pyecroft's suggestion was approved by the majority.
- Then the midwife went out of the cave, being approved by God.
- And so the end came very swiftly, and was thoroughly approved by Thorpe.
- The Candle is a great boon to mankind, as approved by all men.
- M. de Calonne then explained his plans, which were approved by his colleagues.
- There the Agreement was ratified and publicly approved by Orlando.
- Our task is done; And, if approved by you, our cause is won.
- The treaty actually approved by the Senate was one of the English versions.
- The Revocation was apparently approved by all, excepting the Huguenots.
- The bill was approved by the President the second day of March, 1867.
- This resolution was approved by the Executive on the next day, April 20.
How To Use Approved By In A Sentence?
- All of the plans had been made and all of them had been approved by the young wife.
- This is the nicest way of preserving salmon, and is approved by all who have tried it.
- Every teacher of such school must be approved by the town or city school authorities.
- Where a local council exists, all applications must be approved by the local council.
- The laws are framed and agreed to by parliament, and must be approved by the king or queen.
- Labour contracts of married women, approved by their husbands, are legal and binding.
- The building was constructed from plans approved by him, at a cost of about $200,000.
- It passed a book full of laws, all of which were state laws, approved by a territorial governor.
- He was the justice, and owed his position to popular election as approved by the King.
- This natural right is not only sanctioned, but its exercise is approved, by the Gospel.
- The blowpipe here represented is the one used by Ghan, and approved by Berzelius.
- Such a statute passed both branches of the general assembly, and was approved by Governor Grimes.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Approved By in a sentence
Approved By sentence
sentence with Approved By
Approved By used in a sentence
Approved By make sentence
make sentence with Approved By
make sentence of Approved By
Approved By sentence in english