Architecture And In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Architecture And | Architecture And Sentence
- He had gone in for architecture and building.
- It was a triumph of architecture and landscape gardening.
- Studied architecture and art at Mark Hopkins Institute.
- With architecture and its allied branches the case is different.
- Later we find mention of teachers of architecture and mechanics.
- Here it represents the highest achievement of architecture and modern comfort.
- The scenery showed a mockery of ecclesiastical architecture and pious pictures.
- Gothic brown-gold architecture and three battle scenes complete the page.
- The lady is walking in a portico of very fine architecture, and reading.
How To Use Architecture And In A Sentence?
- As he grew older he devoted himself more entirely to architecture and literature.
- Their church is very capacious, of beautiful architecture, and very richly adorned.
- Raymond had just come on Gothic architecture and was studying its historical phases.
- It is over two hundred feet long, and glorious in architecture and ornaments from top to bottom.
- The five steps allude to the five orders of architecture, and the five human senses.
- The houses and shops are of a quaint, ancient style of architecture, and very picturesque effect.
- The profile of mouldings varied with each style of architecture and at each period (Figs.
- But upon my honour, sir, one hears young ladies now talk of nothing but architecture and divinity.
- As soon as men begin to talk of art, architecture, and antiquities, nothing good comes of it.
- We had leisure to observe more particularly the architecture and the appearance of the streets through which we passed.
- Nor was the passion for antiquity at all so direct an inspiration to that art as it was to architecture and sculpture.
- I taught you would have to return to make some final notes on my domestic architecture and my curios.
- The town is rich in specimens of ecclesiastical architecture, and possesses some very handsome churches.
- Hitherto architecture and decoration have been spoken of as one, as in any well-designed house they ought to be.
- The palace itself is a most interesting example of medieval architecture, and remains very much in its original condition.
- The homes themselves were all of different architecture and design: from a southern mansion to a very modern split-level.
- Sculpture and painting, especially music and poetry, are freer than architecture and the art of gardening.
- Beecher says that we are all building a soul-house for eternity; yet with what differing architecture and what various care!
- We cannot too strongly insist upon the fact that whatever appears in illumination has appeared first in architecture and its auxilliary arts.
- Others worship it for its wonders of architecture, and yet others fall in love with it because of its altogether delightful situation.
- It moulded their literature, as it did their sculpture, architecture, and the action of their gymnasts and orators.
- These great monasteries, now deserted, with their architecture and their tombs, are of the highest interest.
- The details of the dresses, the architecture, and the utensils, are all in accord with the period of each tale.
- The matter has so direct a bearing, both on the subject of architecture and of democracy, that it is worth discussing at some length.
- The stone front of the old wall stands as a fine example of the architecture and building of 1751, when the church was finished.
- My state apartments were built of coral, in wondrous architecture, and trumpet-weed clothed their battlements.
- The Count explained to me that his favourite pursuit was architecture, and that he preferred buildings of antiquity.
- Troy, which we reached after a long run through a forest of virgin timber, was still simpler in architecture and general design.
- I shall be grateful if the reader will in such cases refer the expressions of praise to the Architecture, and not to the illustration.
- Angels are seen in every possible combination, with ecclesiastical and domestic architecture, and form the subject of many allusions in heraldry.
- The house was built on to the church, so as to correspond in architecture, and exhibited great taste in exterior as well as interior arrangement.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Architecture And in a sentence
Architecture And sentence
sentence with Architecture And
Architecture And used in a sentence
Architecture And make sentence
make sentence with Architecture And
make sentence of Architecture And
Architecture And sentence in english