Short & Simple Example Sentence For Ardent | Ardent Sentence
- He was as ardent a lover as any, and far more favored.
- He is an ardent admirer of Drs.
- Since you would kill, put into deed the ardent wish.
- In a moment the ardent eyes of Charlie smiled down at her.
- I would prefer to such a trial the most ardent Purgatory!
- Most manuscripts by ardent literary volunteers are fairly legible.
- On the couch reclines a sylph-like girl with languishing and yet ardent eyes.
- It betrays a tolerance springing from ardent doubt, not from ardent faith.
- He has listened to idle gossip, and ardent youth is easily set ablaze.
- But a new career now expanded before the ardent mind of Schlegel.
- Even at that early day France was the ardent champion of aerial conquest.
- He had the vague yet ardent eyes of the follower of the Lone Trail.
- And to my cost Theology, With ardent labor, studied through.
- Then, alas! with naught, Save ardent wishes, can I succor you.
- Aberdeen was a more ardent Home Ruler than even her brother, Lord Tweedmouth.
How To Use Ardent In A Sentence?
- There are women who are proud to say that they inspired ardent love at first sight.
- He did not dream that an old book would affect even the most ardent bibliophile in this manner.
- An ardent missionary fervour burned in our bones; and we were swept along as by a whirlwind.
- The disposition of Augustus was naturally benevolent and ardent in the extreme.
- The ardent yearning, which then awakes in the child, is the purest and deepest love.
- Had I been an ardent disciple sitting at his feet, he could not have feigned a greater exaltation.
- They listened to him when he (an ardent Baptist) cleared for action against the Welsh Church.
- It is not to be wondered at therefore if in such a country there developed an ardent love of the noble sport of horse-racing.
- Our ardent wishes accompany also our brothers who are called to the flag without distinction of party.
- He is an ardent automobilist, and his big motor at our door suggests wealth as well as respectability.
- Greenough was a superior man, ardent and eloquent, and all his opinions had elevation and magnanimity.
- Thus all the mercantile glories crowd on my fancy, emblazoned in the most effulgent colouring of an ardent imagination.
- But the aspiring and ardent nature of his intellect made him love to attempt also constant experiments in the theme and in the style.
- The ardent lad quivered with excitement and noble fervour, while the little lawyer felt himself invaded by pity.
- He suited the action to the word, and immediately word and act alike were imitated by two or three of his more ardent admirers.
- He pulled off his cap, and sent her such an ardent smile of gratitude that she melted from the railing like a snowflake under the kiss of the sun.
- It was some ten days later, and violent winds with heavy rains had driven the most ardent diggers early to their tents.
- Godfrey showed himself very ardent in his researches, and Tartlet considerably stupefied by his shipwreck experiences.
- The potion was, however, no more dangerous in its effects than that quantity of ardent spirits which would cause entire insensibility.
- This had been her misfortune always, the ardent heart joined to the critical judgment, the spectator chained eternally to the protagonist.
- An election in most places is an occasion for breaking heads, abusing opponents, and other similar demonstrations of ardent local philanthropy.
- If she tried to draw out that something from Frank, his only reply was an assurance of ardent affection and devotion.
- My character was always ardent and energetic; and acted upon by my love of justice, determined me by one blow to rid the country of the tyrant.
- You seldom find a wild rose withered; they cast their petals down without a struggle, and a throng of ardent pink buds are waiting on the bush.
Definition of Ardent
Full of ardor; fervent, passionate. | Burning; glowing; shining.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Ardent in a sentence
sentence with Ardent
Ardent used in a sentence
Ardent make sentence
make sentence with Ardent
make sentence of Ardent
Ardent sentence in english