Short & Simple Example Sentence For Are New | Are New Sentence
- You are new in the islands?
- There are new people in there.
- All the rest of them are new ones.
- It may happen they are new to you.
- They are new to most of the present generation.
- Harry has views that are new and wide-reaching.
- When you leave the towns your clothes and mind are new.
- But these are new names invented in the last twenty years.
- And if those are new ones, where are the old ones?
- You are new to the Inside.
- California and Nevada are new countries.
- There are new lands, new men, new thoughts.
- But you see, these are new kisses for Leander.
- There are new waters, and a new Humanity.
- O God, Thy mercies are new every morning!
- We are new.
- Pictures are new.
- Yours are new.
- But you are new.
- This year we have grafted eight varieties of which seven are new.
- He agreed with our grandmothers that what men need are new hearts.
- Also the cook and chambermaid are new, and remarkably inexpert.
- You are new to this work, and the weight of the gun takes it out of you.
- There all things are new and strange, not to be reckoned by our measures.
- We are new creatures, and even the bare living has to be acquired.
- Are we to be daunted, therefore, because the conditions are new?
- A few are new; most of them have stood here one or two hundred years.
- Of course there are new species of animal and plant life, but not many.
- There are new things in the field, things that pay better than gold.
- The remarks of Karsten on this head are new and worthy of attention.
- Sorry, but the pieces I was playin' are new ones.
- And these few that stay behind are new colonists in West Cornwall.
- There are new trails to be traveled Back to old Olongapo!
How To Use Are New In A Sentence?
- Some of them are new combinations and their justifications will be published elsewhere.
- Its crew are new hands, and therefore require much instruction from the cockswain.
- There are new ones written, to be sure, but the public has not learned to care for them.
- The rules of evidence regarding boards are new, waffling, and understood by nobody at all.
- The first two are new ships, with electric lights, and all other appliances to match.
- This growing point splits, and gives rise to several fibrils, which are new axis-cylinders.
- The Lutaya nation are new in these islands, and live more on the seas than on their plains.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Are New in a sentence
Are New sentence
sentence with Are New
Are New used in a sentence
Are New make sentence
make sentence with Are New
make sentence of Are New
Are New sentence in english