Short & Simple Example Sentence For Artifacts | Artifacts Sentence
- No artifacts were found in the grave.
- The artifacts of Pecos.
- Very few artifacts were found because of the earlier pothunting.
How To Use Artifacts In A Sentence?
- In the stabilization program that was carried on in 1934-35 a number of artifacts were found.
- In the graves, artifacts such as dentalium shells were deposited at the time of burial.
- Carl, be sure to get those studies of the Outsiders artifacts together for me by tonight.
- Ahead the blue bipeds stood holding artifacts that the Triomed did not for an instant doubt were weapons.
- On the other hand, there was found no positive evidence of the great antiquity of any of the skeletons, artifacts or structures found in the area.
- They are rapidly breaking up as a tribe, and are intermarrying with the coast natives and hill tribes, from both of whom they are adopting artifacts and ideas.
- Imagine that energy, that decentralized and idiosyncratically dispersed pattern of interests, turned loose on the cultural artifacts of the twentieth century.
- Many of these adventurers have returned to their mountain homes, carrying with them new ideas and artifacts and, in some cases, wives from other tribes.
- The influence of capture, intermarriage, and looting, in carrying the artifacts of one tribe into the territory of another has previously been mentioned.
Definition of Artifacts
plural of artifact
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Artifacts in a sentence
sentence with Artifacts
Artifacts used in a sentence
Artifacts make sentence
make sentence with Artifacts
make sentence of Artifacts
Artifacts sentence in english