Short & Simple Example Sentence For Artistry | Artistry Sentence
- In her artistry and technique she is thorough.
- Without them it is impossible to appreciate the artistry of our young Masters.
How To Use Artistry In A Sentence?
- The death of Hieronimo, badly mismanaged, is the only real blot upon the artistry of the play.
- But he should not have permitted an untimely end even to such a man: it is bad artistry to overweight your dice.
- A traveler is generally indicated by this artistry of the sun, and once noted instantly creates a speculative interest.
- It pleased some by its reality, its artistry and its social ideas; it pleased the Slavophils by its truth to life and its smell of Russia.
- In simplicity of art form and sheer mystery of romanticism these poetic dramas embody the new century artistry that is remaking current imaginative literature.
- A carnival of contending vulgarities, showing no artistry other than the most puerile, these displays nevertheless yield an effect of amazing beauty.
- Coaching authorities give the palm for artistry to whips of other roads: they considered the excellence of this as fatal to the production of those qualities that went to make an historic name.
- Then, as the framework of all these pictures, you see the artistry of the chisel, or carved work in wood and stone of contemporary schools in that department.
- The bey had stopped and now flashed his lantern over a low, timbered door, studded with ancient nail heads in a design whose artistry did not arrest her.
Definition of Artistry
Significant artistic skill.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Artistry in a sentence
sentence with Artistry
Artistry used in a sentence
Artistry make sentence
make sentence with Artistry
make sentence of Artistry
Artistry sentence in english