Short & Simple Example Sentence For As Small | As Small Sentence
- The object is to have the straw as small as we can get it.
- He ought to be as small as the sisters used to be.
- The balls were as large as small pumpkins.
- Protesting, he made his part as small as possible.
- That is a quick-talking one, as small as a child.
- Silent as a granite rock too, as far as small talk goes.
- And I feel as small as before.
- They would send down as small and inconspicuous a vehicle as possible.
- They weighed more than ten pounds and were as thick as small trees.
- Besides this there were only the bedrooms, as small as they well could be.
- They wanted furs and they wished to pay for them as small a price as possible.
- This marshmallow man was every bit as small-minded as the mortal men.
- The affection may also appear as small scattered spots or points.
- Having said this, that prince of snakes became as small as the thumb.
- During our stay we had some excellent shooting, big game as well as small.
- Ken tied the rope of boxes into a strong unit, as small as it could be made.
- On the surface of Mercury, weight is nearly twice as small again as here.
- We're cutting as small as eight-inch spruce at Jerusalem.
How To Use As Small In A Sentence?
- He made himself as small as possible and started for the farther end of the room.
- Selections are sometimes bought up as small ventures by sea captains and emigrants.
- Let this be as small as practicable to avoid splitting when the irons are stapled down upon it.
- Not one of the rooms was as small as the largest chambers seen in the modern apartments.
- No food should be swallowed until it is broken into bits nearly as small as the head of a pin.
- He shunned particular opinions as small minds seek them for the triumph of self-love.
- Nicholas was thus thrown upon his own resources, which were as small as they well could be.
- To keep it in as small and circumscribed class as possible the price was made abnormally high.
- Those who make war henceforward will be as small jackals fighting beneath the feet of elephants.
- His height was considerably below the average, his skull was as small as his shoulders were broad.
- They are high-speed craft, and their displacement must therefore be as small as possible.
- She instantly obeyed and he leaned forward himself, so as to offer as small a target as possible.
- Henry went in with the others, and sat in a corner, making himself as small as possible.
- They crouched low to the ground as they ran, endeavoring to present as small a mark as possible.
- The three others, making themselves as small as possible, hurriedly escaped into the street.
- Her hair was white and scant, her skin ruddy, her eyes as small and black as berries.
- They unite and form larger trunks, as small springs from the hill side coalesce to form rivulets.
- Lifting it, she ordered Jack to kneel down and crouch into as small a space as possible.
- I made myself as small as I could in the very densest of the shadow, and waited for the sequel.
- As small as England is, there are six distinct dialects spoken in her borders to-day.
- She was a dainty person, as small as Adelle, but a perfectly formed young woman.
- Inch me, and cut me as small as flies, Send me over the sea to make mince-pies?
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
As Small in a sentence
As Small sentence
sentence with As Small
As Small used in a sentence
As Small make sentence
make sentence with As Small
make sentence of As Small
As Small sentence in english