Short & Simple Example Sentence For Ask | Ask Sentence
- Thraso more and more to ask him in.
- And dare you ask for what?
- Nothing to you; so ask no questions.
- I turn about, and ask why he detains me.
- Have you your wits, to ask me such a question?
- Young man! permit me first to ask one question.
- Nor, when you ask what ails her, dare she tell.
- Sir Edward was constrained to ask him what he meant.
- Hence, we no longer ask why God permits sin.
- I don't think I'll ask him for it.
- Oh, my dear Emily, how can you ask such a question?
- You ask me, how I employ my Time here?
- I charge you not a word, But what I ask you.
- I'll ask your wife to do it then.
- He would ask how much of such and such article the monastery could sell us.
- By our rule we could not ask for office; we could not accept office.
- I'll to the Port, and ask when they expect him.
- She paused, as if waiting for Hubert to ask her to finish the sentence.
- None dare ask her, "What ailest thee?
- Miss Pat forgot to ask her in time," she said.
- I ventured, one day, to ask Aronach whether his father knew he was ill.
- Frankly, since you ask me, I may say that I have been troubled about it.
- And may I ask what else you have heard?" inquired Vetch.
- If I knew what I wanted I shouldn't ask anything more.
- By God, I did not know it before, and I ask a million pardons!
- You go to 5 Princes Street, top floor, and ask for Bill Clay.
How To Use Ask In A Sentence?
- When he has had time to recover himself, he will ask pardon of each and all of you.
- But he commands what we cannot do, whereby we know what we ought to ask of him.
- I believe she thinks that I came down here to ask her to leave as soon as possible.
- Shame, shame upon you all! who give wine to the Prince in order to ask blood of him.
- She was longing to ask about Madame Milano, but her lips were sealed by her own fault.
- Gathering up the lines, I started the horses quickly, lest he should ask where I got my load.
- However, there was a bit of his cargo in a ship in dock that I wanted to ask Mr. George about.
- Be a man, or at least a boy, or I am sure I had better not ask you what I sent for you to answer.
- Well, Emily, since you ask me, I must say that I think she took it very good-humouredly.
- She had never seen it since her marriage, but would often ask me if every thing was still the same.
- It was the first time he had used her Christian name, and she knew now he was going to ask her to marry him.
- A native barber in India who has cut your hair three times will ask for a 'chit' as a guarantee that he has done so.
- Instinctively, I felt that he was so sure, he understood so well by whose agency the ruin had been wrought that he disdained to ask a question.
- I dearly wanted to ask him whether he loved it; but it was unnecessary, for I could see it was even nothing to him by his face.
Definition of Ask
To request (information, or an answer to a question). | To put forward (a question) to be answered. | To interrogate or enquire of (a person).
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Ask in a sentence
sentence with Ask
Ask used in a sentence
Ask make sentence
make sentence with Ask
make sentence of Ask
Ask sentence in english