Short & Simple Example Sentence For Assented | Assented Sentence
- Douglas assented silently.
- Collins assented silently.
- Granet assented enthusiastically.
- Peter assented only too gladly.
- The other assented eagerly.
- Folco assented fervently.
- Bobby assented eagerly.
- Dorrimore assented gloomily.
- Both of these requests were assented to.
- Gambara assented with a nod.
- I assented to what she said.
- Constance assented dumbly.
- Trenck assented readily.
- Roderick assented to her plan.
- Farloe assented briefly.
- Eva assented eagerly.
- She assented cheerfully.
- He assented most energetically.
- She assented uncertainly.
- She assented eagerly.
- Cimon assented readily.
- Maria assented indifferently.
- She assented nervously.
- John assented without words.
- Tom assented gravely to the address.
- The man assented vaguely.
- She assented with an ill grace.
- She assented almost inaudibly.
- He assented by a movement of his head.
- The manager assented to these words.
- The others assented moodily.
- Fenn assented without enthusiasm.
- She assented with a thoughtful nod.
- Paul gladly assented to this proposal.
- Braun assented with violent nodding.
How To Use Assented In A Sentence?
- I most cheerfully assented to this proposal.
- She assented with an inquiring look.
- Maud assented very eagerly and gratefully.
- Sandy assented with bowed head.
- I assented without enthusiasm.
Definition of Assented
simple past tense and past participle of assent
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Assented in a sentence
sentence with Assented
Assented used in a sentence
Assented make sentence
make sentence with Assented
make sentence of Assented
Assented sentence in english