Assertion That In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Assertion That | Assertion That Sentence
- Is he fortunate in his assertion that he is?
- I venture the assertion that the case will be compromised.
- In support of this view is the assertion that the bones were water-worn.
- Peremptorily they challenged the assertion that poverty must always exist.
- I am a convert to your assertion, that love makes not distinctions.
- The oft-repeated assertion that woman will purify politics is also but a myth.
- Let us tarry a moment longer over the assertion that errors are psychic acts.
- But I begin with the assertion that holy souls are saved from sin.
- There was something about this assertion that infuriated Lowes-Parlby.
How To Use Assertion That In A Sentence?
- And it is this which underlies the assertion that humour consists in incongruity.
- It is at bottom merely the assertion that its own mores are supreme and entitled to be universal.
- It certainly compels us to qualify the cheering assertion that time is on our side.
- Your assertion that nevertheless you are her elder and half-sister would be laughed to scorn.
- What is meant by the oft-repeated assertion that great and exceptional persons are inspired?
- The assertion that this labor liberates the whites for higher work does not seem to be verified.
- In this case the assertion that he "rested from his labours" was a trifle ambiguous.
- The assertion that the Belgians are lacking in courage is as untruthful as it is cruel.
- I'm inclined to question, furthermore, the assertion that these jewels were your mother's.
- The assertion that States renounce their sovereignty by entering into the League.
- For, in the first place, I cannot accept the assertion that this order is to be found in Genesis.
- Under the circumstances it was impossible to gainsay their assertion that they were the best judges of their own needs.
- I very much doubt the often-repeated assertion that our aristocracy are more beautiful than the middle classes.
- The statement may be dismissed as a fable, but it is more than probable that the assertion that he was a swineherd is correct.
- Caius felt that his steady assertion that he would remain had perhaps appeared to vaunt a heroism that was not true.
- Phil had never taken seriously his assertion that he had been an actor, but now he suddenly changed his opinion.
- Then he passes to the usual assertion that man has thus far attained to a higher eminence than woman.
- A significant fact was the frequently repeated assertion that the children were whipped because they were too young to understand anything else.
- He also put forward the much more doubtful assertion that if a man possesses knowledge, he cannot do wrong.
- Notwithstanding Kulischer's assertion that there is no room for this in primitive society.
- The case for the prosecution rests upon the assertion that the thumb-print found in the safe was made by the thumb of the prisoner.
- Each was positive of his own thesis, and argued for it by the process of re-assertion that it was so, and that his opponents were fools.
- We need not claim greater prophetic ability, but have only to make the undeniable assertion that hindsight is better than foresight.
- It is a common assertion that the interests of employers and employed are identical, that they are partners in an enterprise, etc.
- It is doubtful whether she really believed her own assertion that nothing more would happen that night, though she tried to.
- She had taken a peculiar interest in demonstrating the truth of her oft-repeated assertion that one may learn to swim before going into the water.
- The real use of such cases of analogy as metaphors is that they serve, not as an argument, but as an assertion that one exists.
- One can indeed make the sweeping assertion that the telling of stories as a mode of amusing others ought to be kept within strict limits.
- Again, take the somewhat disconcerting assertion that movement exists when there is nothing that moves, and no space that it moves through.
- What shall be said, then, with reference to the assertion that thought operates in the interests of the non-cognitive life processes?
- Jane sent an eyeflash at Josephs with a skill which proved her favorite assertion that she was not so stupid as people thought.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Assertion That in a sentence
Assertion That sentence
sentence with Assertion That
Assertion That used in a sentence
Assertion That make sentence
make sentence with Assertion That
make sentence of Assertion That
Assertion That sentence in english