Short & Simple Example Sentence For Assign | Assign Sentence
- Lest we should assign to them too high a prerogative.
- Besides, they assign a totally different motive.
- A finer reason I assign below.
- The next step is to assign reasons for making this assertion.
- But to assign causes in this way is not really to explain anything.
- No one can assign a date to the foundation of these high-hill cities.
- Madame de Pompadour to assign me that part, and the command is yours.
- What position, now, are we to assign to Parmenides in philosophy?
How To Use Assign In A Sentence?
- To the same head we are to assign the extensive and important influence of example.
- To assign values for this can only be done by appearance and it seemed impossible of measurement.
- It is impossible to assign definite limits to the area occupied by the tribes of this family.
- You will have to assign men to cut brush, to pile it, and to grub up the roots.
- The critics assign to Dante a pre-eminence over most of those we call immortal.
- Later authorities, however, assign to him the commencement, at least, of a cathedral.
- The second book, by Apollonia, we may assign to about the year 530 before Christ.
- King forbids us to assign this piece an earlier date than the reign of Henry VI.
- The reason they assign for now calling one a woman is because it is situated lower down on the mountain than the other.
- What is a decided fact is that the leaders of progress assign the honorable positions mentioned to you.
- She would assign no reason for her incomprehensible behaviour even when asked by the judge in court.
- It is difficult to assign definite or satisfactory reasons for the wide differences shown in the above table.
- You are required to assign some principle of motion such that it shall revolve through the parts of a mechanism self-sustained.
- I could therefore only assign the most apparent reason for the complete break-down of the transport train.
- Yet it may not be easy to assign a reason for such an estrangement unless it may be found in the word incompatibility.
- They'll be 'round presently to divide up the squad and assign 'em to companies.
- Draw out discussion on the points suggested therein, and assign this chapter and the one following for the next session.
- The judicious student of mythology must carefully weigh all these formative agents, and assign each its value.
- They desire to grievously limit the field of scientific investigation, and they assign to science a too restricted domain.
- On the whole, then, we cannot assign much weight to this element in the list of possible causes of the transition.
- To dramatic performances I am disposed to assign nothing further than the modest function of furnishing entertainment.
- The former, according to one chronicler, was built in 1109, while other authorities assign it to the year 1119.
- By these evidences the date given, 1256, is satisfactorily proved, and it is impossible to assign any later date.
- This is a half-column article, the object of which is to assign the several Pueblos to their proper stocks.
- For this reason, one must assign a definite number of bilangos or constables, outside of which number the gobernadorcillo cannot assign others.
- I cannot assign any cause for this disease, as I have seen calves seized with it that were kept warm and comfortable.
- Of course I do not assign this as a valid reason for their not being identified with the Mound-builders.
- The first performance of the tragedy we may thus assign to a day immediately preceding the 27th of August, 1619.
- The designs of Russia have long been proverbial; but the exercise of the new art of printing may assign them new features.
- In saying this, I do not undervalue the benefits conferred by human governments, but only assign them their true place.
- And to what other ruler can we assign the ability to have met and to have managed successfully all the difficult problems of the Civil War?
- It took twenty years to overcome the handicap of attempting to occupy a higher sphere than that to which the community thought it right to assign me.
Definition of Assign
(transitive) To designate or set apart something for some purpose. | (transitive) To appoint or select someone for some office. | (transitive) To allot or give something as a task.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Assign in a sentence
sentence with Assign
Assign used in a sentence
Assign make sentence
make sentence with Assign
make sentence of Assign
Assign sentence in english