Assumptions In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Assumptions | Assumptions Sentence
- Both assumptions are wrong.
- Each of these assumptions is equally groundless.
- The main assumptions in this theory are the following.
- At the time, these assumptions seemed practicable.
- Copyright's assumptions are different.
- Statement of the assumptions upon which the Plan is based.
- The first of these assumptions I endeavoured to deal with in the last chapter.
- What these assumptions were, I shall discuss in the next chapter.
How To Use Assumptions In A Sentence?
- Many of the assumptions on which they rest their case have proved to be wrong.
- The theory of the ether is one of the most helpful assumptions of modern science.
- There are two unwarrantable assumptions in what Dr. Whateley writes about Elocution: 1.
- The SAGE, insatiable for information, desires to have the unfounded assumptions particularised.
- Ethics is only too apt to suppose that will and intelligence are assumptions which need no special justification.
- Their definitions were vitiated by theological assumptions and none of them has become a text for commentators or students.
- A quite reasonable state of things is practicable if we proceed on human assumptions and not on academic ones.
- The visualization of valid and useful assumptions frequently makes the most serious demands on professional knowledge and judgment.
- We could sum them up thus: do not apply identical assumptions to physical and intellectual property.
- If prepared in advance, it usually is based on certain assumptions which are clearly stated in the plan.
- She took in the whole scene as she entered, and measured the assumptions of the girls with cool indifference.
- Two assumptions are made from this text by those who place the Limnae by the extant theatre.
- Therefore the assumptions from which both follow, namely, multiplicity and motion, cannot be real things.
- As we now know, the scheme was built upon the false assumptions that the elements are immutable and that their atomic weights are invariable.
- Dalton could not prove these assumptions to be true, but he saw that if they were true the laws of matter become very easy to understand.
- It tends to produce a habit of mind to which certain assumptions are natural and inevitable, certain other assumptions incredible from the first.
- We talked of details which may well be omitted here, for the majority of them were based upon assumptions subsequently to be proved erroneous.
- It is not to be expected that a plan based upon assumptions will, in all respects, be suitable for use in an actual situation.
- The existence of the fire-mist and nuclei are assumptions only, and the way by which he tries to account for rotatory motion is clearly erroneous.
- Information of the enemy and that of own forces, and assumptions where pertinent, are usually set forth in separate unlettered subparagraphs.
- Leaving these exceptions, we may next inquire into the relevant purposes of the nebular hypothesis, supposing its assumptions acquiesced in.
- Japan had provided a body of common assumptions strong enough to sustain democracy, despite the burden of mutually tolerated disagreements.
- Most of the time, though, it was the assemblers and distributors of content whose voices and assumptions about markets would be heard.
- Fortunately, I am not compelled to accept the great misfortune and bow to the assumptions of a ruling race.
- In abasements and assumptions love, like beauty, being one and indivisible, remained unchangeably love.
- Yet theology will live, and never lose its dignity and importance; only, some of its present assumptions may be discarded.
- In addition to the information to be furnished, a statement is given of the assumptions (page 155) forming the basis of the plan.
- Our attention, therefore, must be given, in the first instance, to the fundamental assumptions on which the whole superstructure is built.
- The latter is not to be confused with assumptions which, in Operation Plans, are accepted as a basis.
- This process runs counter to the assumptions of theorists of collective action problems in a way remarkable enough to have attracted its own chroniclers.
- If this be the case the formulae of both assumptions will obviously reduce to a close approximation to the formulae of the second assumption which are the ordinary formulae of dynamical textbooks.
- There is nothing doctoral in his literary costume; and if he has any pretension, it resembles in no particular the grave assumptions of the cathedrants of the university.
Definition of Assumptions
plural of assumption
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Assumptions in a sentence
sentence with Assumptions
Assumptions used in a sentence
Assumptions make sentence
make sentence with Assumptions
make sentence of Assumptions
Assumptions sentence in english