Short & Simple Example Sentence For Assurance | Assurance Sentence
- I have the same assurance of the genuineness of mine.
- He asked for more assurance of her faith.
- With this comforting assurance she went to bed.
- The old assurance seemed to have gone entirely out of her.
- Mysterious cove with the assurance of Mephistopheles.
- In America he connected himself with an assurance office.
- With that assurance we left the Executive Mansion.
- On from Newtown with assurance of water at Middletown.
- The lightning gave him sufficient assurance that she was alive and unhurt.
- She carried herself with an assurance which was almost overdone.
- Bind us by every act that brings assurance to the doubting mind.
- The man's assurance had no effect upon the policeman.
How To Use Assurance In A Sentence?
- Command of men had given him that calm assurance which is the mark of the captain.
- Accordingly, the sinner can never have the assurance that he will enter heaven.
- Second, by the purchase of bonds the world had assurance that the debt would be paid.
- But he walked to the church without any assurance that he knew the distemper, or could heal it.
- Peter, safe and sound now, leaped aboard the launch with the assurance of an admiral.
- What does the Bible say about faith being assurance of pardon and everlasting life?
- And Sylvia felt a wave of relief at the assurance that her father had not set a definite time.
- The cowboys insisted on the cattle, with the assurance that Rebstock could explain everything.
- They skirted the dancing space, leaving Sylvia with the assurance that they would soon return.
- He may have been only gloating over the assurance that the night was long and that he had all these hours to himself.
- We have been out so long that there is time for no more to-day than this assurance of my safety.
- In this slipping of the world from beneath her feet she got a certain assurance from the affirmation of her identity.
- In her ignorance and his assurance of what was likely to happen, she allowed herself to follow his lead.
- There is no assurance that a nut tree which fruits on the average of eight out of ten years will continue to do so in the future.
- Tito in pieces with as much assurance as if he had been clockwork, literature has begun to change into something else.
- In carrying out this assurance everything else must follow, and therefore it is sufficient and satisfactory to our citizens.
- It was one of the queerest proposals that a girl had ever had, but confidence had come to him, and the assurance that she was his already.
- Then she lifted it, and a radiant smile passed over her face, a smile as of assurance and thankful joy.
- The Afridi hesitated, and when he spoke at last there was not quite the same assurance in his voice as once there had been.
- I stammered something that sounded like an assurance that I was far from intending such presumption.
- I felt a confidence arising from this reflection, an assurance of protection which I cannot describe.
- There are other views of things which may be used to give us a perfect (though in my opinion a delusive) assurance of our own security.
- He vibrates between the fashionable assurance of a London swindler, and the modest diffidence of an overgrown schoolboy.
- If she tried to draw out that something from Frank, his only reply was an assurance of ardent affection and devotion.
- This prejudiced the world so much at first, that several of my friends had the assurance to ask me whether I were in jest?
- When the solemnity was over, I received the first kiss from my sweet betrothed, and the assurance of her great love for me.
- The chief assurance for any considerable well-doing in the world is to be found in good purposes and in fixedness of purpose when a purpose has been formed.
- This assurance brings us no relief; we still demand, if God be just, as in truth he is, how can he deal with us after such a manner?
Definition of Assurance
The act of assuring; a declaration tending to inspire full confidence; that which is designed to give confidence. | The state of being assured; firm persuasion; full confidence or trust; freedom from doubt; certainty. | Firmness of mind; undoubting, steadiness; intrepidity; courage; confidence; self-reliance.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Assurance in a sentence
sentence with Assurance
Assurance used in a sentence
Assurance make sentence
make sentence with Assurance
make sentence of Assurance
Assurance sentence in english