How to use At And in a Sentence?
- This is such a homely remedy that it is sometimes sneered at and often overlooked.
- Pray laugh at and for me from your safe distance; in that there can be no harm.
- I had to contend with eyes which alternately wondered at and upbraided me for my unkindness.
- A frivolous spirit mocks at and derides that which fills the good with happiness and contentment.
- A great deal of development work in listening devices is being carried on at and from this base.
- His scruples were scoffed at, and he was shamelessly flouted by some borrowers whom he offended.
- He meant they did not exactly know what we were at, and had not kept away with us.