At Guantanamo In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For At Guantanamo | At Guantanamo Sentence
- There had been some fighting at Guantanamo.
- THE FIGHT AT GUANTANAMO 65 VIII.
- CHAPTER VII THE FIGHT AT GUANTANAMO
How To Use At Guantanamo In A Sentence?
- They were known to have six thousand regulars at Guantanamo city, only about fifteen miles away, and it was quite within the bounds of possibility that they might detach a large part of this force for offensive operations on the eastern side of the lower bay.
- The fact was well known, furthermore, that there was a strong division of Spanish regulars (about six thousand men) at Guantanamo; and if this division should undertake to reinforce the garrison at Santiago, Caney would be directly on its line of march.
- Early Sunday morning, at the little zinc-walled telegraph office under the camp of the marines at Guantanamo
- The marines at Guantanamo were supplied promptly with light canvas uniforms suitable for a tropical climate, while the soldiers of General Shafter's army sweltered through the campaign in the heavy clothing that they had worn in Idaho or Montana, and then, just before they started North, were furnished with thin suits to keep them cool at Montauk Point in the fall.
- We could do nothing more at Guantanamo until General Perez should furnish transportation and an escort for the food that we intended to send to the refugees north of the bay, and, meanwhile, we might, perhaps, render some service to the wounded soldiers of General Wheeler's command whom Mr. Howard had seen lying, without blankets or pillows, on the floor.
- We were feeding refugees at several points on a line extending east and west nearly sixty miles from the right wing of our army at Caney to the naval station at Guantanamo Bay, and at the latter place we had landed fifteen thousand rations to be distributed under the general direction of Captain McCalla, of the cruiser
- The time of his exit, Sunday morning, July 3, was luckily chosen, for Sampson, in the _New York_, was 10 miles to eastward on his way to a conference with Shafter, and the _Massachusetts_ was at Guantanamo for coal.
- Governor Tanner, General Grosvenor, and Secretary Alger may declare that the wrecking of the army by disease was inevitable, that Northern soldiers cannot maintain their health in the tropics, and that "when troops come home sick and worn, it is a part of war"; but, in view of the record made at Guantanamo Bay, we may say to them, seriously and respectfully, rather than flippantly: "Tell that to the marines!"
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
At Guantanamo in a sentence
At Guantanamo sentence
sentence with At Guantanamo
At Guantanamo used in a sentence
At Guantanamo make sentence
make sentence with At Guantanamo
make sentence of At Guantanamo
At Guantanamo sentence in english