Short & Simple Example Sentence For At Public | At Public Sentence
- I bought her at public auction.
- Mademoiselle Loulou, a celebrated dancer at public halls.
- One of them takes place after the blood-offerings at public festivals.
- No one then dreamed of transporting the children at public expense.
- At public dinners this toast is habitually placed last on the list.
- Excellent books on marriage and family life are available at public libraries.
- The "houses" were very large, tickets being sold at public auction.
- Slave dealers usually offered their wares at public auction sales (Fig. 29).
- Landlord in luck; horse at public-house; Petulengro lends Borrow 50 pounds.
How To Use At Public In A Sentence?
- Bitter accusations and recriminations at public meetings and private gatherings followed.
- Notice that this is the constant refrain of the ladies whom one meets at public balls.
- Late hours are more especially objectionable at public balls than at a private house.
- I had seen him on three separate occasions as a candidate at public examinations.
- These are the men who find time to preside at public meetings, and to serve on committees.
- They were of low class, and there was no investigation, simply a burial at public expense.
- I have often made an awful fool of myself at conferences, at public meetings, etc.
- My own first attempts at public reading were made on this village platform, twenty years ago.
- To see their faces at public meetings, or in church, you would think them eminently godly.
- Afterwards, when the Temple was built, musical instruments were constantly used at public worship.
- As late as 1923 these regulations were in effect at public beaches in Cleveland and Chicago.
- Very naturally! for old Roeper had sold it at public auction, because it was that of Gustavus.
- The speech of the Racquette County Judge was the usual thing at public hearings.
- Not a few of them had come over to enrich themselves at public expense and under conditions altogether scandalous.
- Sheridan broke down completely on the occasion of his first effort at public speaking, but declared that it was in him and should come out.
- Sound classical and mathematical education, to fit for scholarships and the higher forms at public schools.
- Bands of citizens in the capital were even going about of nights hurling stones at public buildings and expressing their dissatisfaction.
- The compiler has been indefatigable for some years past in registering the titles of rare books as they occurred at public sales.
- We are privileged to secure one of the best educations to be obtained in the world, but we obtain it at public expense.
- The kasgi is built and maintained at public expense, each villager considering it an honor to contribute something.
- One or two vicars had had ideas of improving the place, and had mooted the matter at public and parochial meetings.
- They give excellent account of themselves in primary schools, and in performances at public entertainments they are letter-perfect.
- With the noisy declaimer at public meetings, the mob-orator or pamphleteer, we shall have no sympathy.
- He was constant in his attendance at public worship, and showed much dutiful affection and attention to his widowed mother.
- If the land owner refused to build, then the court could order the warehouse built at public expense.
- At the age of fourteen he attended a somewhat more advanced academy for a few months, and his first effort at public speaking there was a failure.
- She does not take much to reading, but she is fond of listening; and is a regular and devout attendant at public worship.
- That was just after he had been dining a good deal with rich people in England, and at public dinners.
- His tone, the way he drew the muscles of his face, ironed out her frown of disgust at public opinion with a smile.
- Just how many warehouses were built at public expense is difficult to determine, probably only a few, if any, were built in this manner.
- If goods are not exported and the customs charges are due and unpaid, the government may dispose of the goods at public sale to obtain its claim.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
At Public in a sentence
At Public sentence
sentence with At Public
At Public used in a sentence
At Public make sentence
make sentence with At Public
make sentence of At Public
At Public sentence in english