Short & Simple Example Sentence For At Public | At Public Sentence
- I bought her at public auction.
- Mademoiselle Loulou, a celebrated dancer at public halls.
- One of them takes place after the blood-offerings at public festivals.
- No one then dreamed of transporting the children at public expense.
- At public dinners this toast is habitually placed last on the list.
- Excellent books on marriage and family life are available at public libraries.
- The "houses" were very large, tickets being sold at public auction.
- Slave dealers usually offered their wares at public auction sales (Fig. 29).
- Landlord in luck; horse at public-house; Petulengro lends Borrow 50 pounds.