Attacked By In A Sentence
Short & Simple Example Sentence For Attacked By | Attacked By Sentence
- Once they were attacked by wolves.
- Here he was again attacked by that excruciating cough.
- It was like being attacked by a bulldozer.
- Then we were attacked by an epidemic of virtue.
- To be attacked by the very people whom we smuggle for!
- Platinum is attacked by fused alkalis.
- Few escaped being attacked by this fell disease.
- A bald carpenter was attacked by a mosquito.
- On the way we were attacked by a couple of pirate junks.
- If a burro hates anything it is to be attacked by a dog.
- An instance is given where a man was attacked by a wolf.
- Third, the trees are often attacked by caterpillars.
- I was never attacked by bats, except on this occasion.
- Thereupon Florent was attacked by a sort of rage.
- He and two others were attacked by Sioux.
- Attacked by the Ainu, 13-15.
- The next day I was attacked by fever.
- F Shoal where Clifford was attacked by octopus.
- His house at Bourne was frequently attacked by the Normans.
- The French attacked, by order of Joan.
- Royal Society attacked by Dr. King, 42.
- Oxley, Dr., House of, attacked by burglars, 43.
- Brunai attacked by Admiral Sir Thomas Cochrane.
- Salisbury, the Dean of, attacked by Mar-Prelate, 115.
- U. S. Cruiser, members of crew attacked by Chileans, 302.
- It is readily attacked by chlorine but not by oxidizing agents.
- They reported that they had been attacked by fifteen hundred savages.
- They were presently attacked by a swarm of natives in boats.
- When attacked by this disease the tree makes no progress.
- At any moment he may find himself attacked by a squadron of airplanes.
- Very rarely have its decisions and policy been attacked by any organized party.
- Ottomar was attacked by his so-called moment-of-annihilation.
- It might be pointed out that the physical body is attacked by diseases.
- The town wherein he was lodged with his knights was attacked by the enemy.
- My father is old and is doubtless attacked by a sudden chill.
- Kaldhein was being attacked by my protector, the invisible dog.
- It is harder and less readily attacked by acids than limestone.
How To Use Attacked By In A Sentence?
- Within a few minutes you will be attacked by a force outnumbering you more than two to one.
- While still in the cradle he had been attacked by smallpox of the most malignant type.
- The establishment had another advantage in that it was sometimes attacked by bandits.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Attacked By in a sentence
Attacked By sentence
sentence with Attacked By
Attacked By used in a sentence
Attacked By make sentence
make sentence with Attacked By
make sentence of Attacked By
Attacked By sentence in english