Short & Simple Example Sentence For Attended A | Attended A Sentence
- She had never attended a funeral.
- She never attended a bull-fight.
- And lastly he attended a supper and made a speech.
- Gretchen attended a short afternoon concert on campus.
- And they attended a great "vendue" too.
- In the evening we attended a Japanese theatre.
- I attended a banquet given him there on October 26th.
- Forty years ago I attended a certain Retreat.
- In 1832, I attended a Miss M., sick of fever.
- Neale had denied ever having attended a circus as a spectator.
- In the evening he went out and attended a temperance lecture.
- I attended a child's funeral yesterday afternoon.
- At one time he attended a missionary meeting near Harrowgate.
- This officer attended a Turkish hospital to have an ulcer in his leg dressed.
- During his early years he attended a day-school near his home in Alexandria.
- We attended a short, intoned Buddhist service in one of the temples.
- After lunch, I attended a seminar conducted by one of the students.
- This eloquent divine, while at Edinburgh, attended a public execution.
- In the evening we attended a fine concert in the Public Gardens.
- In Europe she attended a very exclusive and rather advanced school in Brussels.
- While waiting to be exchanged he attended a school in Chester, Pennsylvania.
- Shortly thereafter I attended a third funeral, this time a Turkish one.
- In the meantime, David attended a school in Chester, Pennsylvania.
- Then all the garrison attended a 'Te Deum' in the chapel of St. Nicholas.
How To Use Attended A In A Sentence?
- If you attended a service in any of these you would not know any difference between them.
- It has since been said by the friends that they never attended a more interesting funeral.
- He attended a dance one night in company with some of the neighbor boys at a village near by.
- I looked for a burst of applause such as had before attended a good thrust home, but none came.
- It was while taking these lessons that he attended a concert given by Moscheles.
- He even contemplated taking orders, and attended a theological course for two years.
- Never before in the memory of students had Prexy attended a sophomore-freshman ball.
- I remember well the first time Will and myself attended a theatrical performance.
- It was the bill of the opera I had attended a few evenings before my departure from Lima.
- The chance presented itself, as he thought, when one night he attended a ball at the Windsor.
- At night, Johnny attended a school, and picked up knowledge as a chicken picks up corn.
- On June 12 Kurz attended a sacred dance performed for the benefit of a wounded man.
- A few months ago I attended a banquet and left it as I always leave such functions, hungry.
- She hasn't paid her dues, and, as far as I can make out, she hasn't attended a single meeting.
- Her two little girls had attended a Methodist Sunday school, and there learned of Jesus.
- Some years ago I attended a practice of the boys, under the late Rev. Thomas Helmore.
What other website visitors are viewing?
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Attended A in a sentence
Attended A sentence
sentence with Attended A
Attended A used in a sentence
Attended A make sentence
make sentence with Attended A
make sentence of Attended A
Attended A sentence in english