Short & Simple Example Sentence For Attune | Attune Sentence
- In brother-love attune us all!
- Her presence may attune your jarring minds.
- Pierrots on a beach cannot attune itself to the notes of the morning thrush.
- They really attune perfectly well with the plains and climate of Naseby.
How To Use Attune In A Sentence?
- He was slow to attune himself to an unexpected turn in a case he might be conducting.
- Thy music is the song of all the stars Which rings through every heart attune to thine.
- It is possible to attune yourself in this state to anything in nature and to draw from that the information you seek.
- Once again she felt the gypsy call of things beyond; once again she vibrated attune to the mystic song of the dark.
- You would be amazed when this art is mastered, at what you can do; how quickly you can attune yourself in this state to anything that you desire.
- He was beginning to understand that life was now largely a matter of personal responsibility with him, and his ears had begun to attune themselves to sound.
- How differently would I attune the story of our student days, were I to write it to-day in loving memory of my friend!
- If it may be, open our minds and attune our spirits to receive more than we could hitherto interpret of the assurances sent to us by elevated goodness and love.
Definition of Attune
(music) to bring into musical accord | (music) to tune an instrument | to bring into harmony or accord.
What other website visitors are viewing?
Also learn how to use these words in a sentence
On this page we are showing correct ways to write
Attune in a sentence
sentence with Attune
Attune used in a sentence
Attune make sentence
make sentence with Attune
make sentence of Attune
Attune sentence in english