Definition of Attune (music) to bring into musical accord | (music) to tune an instrument | to bring into harmony or accord.
How to use Attune in a Sentence?
- 1. He was slow to attune himself to an unexpected turn in a case he might be conducting. 🔊
- 2. Thy music is the song of all the stars Which rings through every heart attune to thine. 🔊
- 3. It is possible to attune yourself in this state to anything in nature and to draw from that the information you seek. 🔊
- 4. Once again she felt the gypsy call of things beyond; once again she vibrated attune to the mystic song of the dark. 🔊
- 5. You would be amazed when this art is mastered, at what you can do; how quickly you can attune yourself in this state to anything that you desire. 🔊
- 6. He was beginning to understand that life was now largely a matter of personal responsibility with him, and his ears had begun to attune themselves to sound. 🔊
- 7. How differently would I attune the story of our student days, were I to write it to-day in loving memory of my friend! 🔊
- 8. If it may be, open our minds and attune our spirits to receive more than we could hitherto interpret of the assurances sent to us by elevated goodness and love. 🔊